Trousdale vs Watertown for Region Title?

tcjacket13

10 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Sounds like Trousdale needs to be smacked off that high horse. H20 could just borrow some Marion jerseys for the game. The thought alone would make them forfeit. 

We will gladly welcome Marion back to the Creekbank this year.  Also, why would Watertown want to borrow some of Marion's jerseys when they are 2 to 3 scores better than them?  I'm confused.  I would say the top 3 teams from this Region would beat Marion.   

22 minutes ago, BustedCoverage said:

Sounds like Trousdale needs to be smacked off that high horse. H20 could just borrow some Marion jerseys for the game. The thought alone would make them forfeit. 

H2O is the ranked team. You guys love your team and think they are gonna win easily. Like the confidence. Your playing a TC team that’s 1-1, non ranked, without their all state and best player, so there should be no excuses if you can’t beat them without him. So show up and do it and we will see you again in playoffs... tired of hearing h20 people talking trash and so forth. You have never won at anything. You have a good team once in a blue moon. So congrats! 

We are 2 days out and I have seen only a handful of predictions I believe that in itself shows that the fans of both teams don't want to stick their foot in their own mouth. All the talk of a blowout either way, well you can forget about it. This game will come down to the jacket defense, will they be able to stop Watertown enough times to win. 

After watching film on Watertown and this game last year(I know Webster was out and it was like playing on a slip and slide). Watertown is going to try to play quick with tempo and try to get a 3 vs 3 on the edge, the athleticism of the jackets will be able to slow that down. Watertown will have to be able to run it between the tackles(which will be tough after watching the jackets first 2 games) to loosen up the jackets to try to work their quick game. Also just going by a gut feeling, I would not be surprised if Watertown pulled off a double pass at some point early to try to get momentum, price is going to have to be stopped and doing so it wouldn't surprise me to see a double pass with price hitting hill down the sideline.

Edited by JacketNationFan1

30 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Alot of drama on this thread.

Your correct... we have h20 posters coming out of the closets! Nobody has said they don’t have a good team.  My prediction and I could be wrong but I think TC 28 Watertown 13 If is wrong I’m wrong. Been wrong before! 

36 minutes ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

We are 2 days out and I have seen only a handful of predictions I believe that in itself shows that the fans of both teams don't want to stick their foot in their own mouth. All the talk of a blowout either way, well you can forget about it. This game will come down to the jacket defense, will they be able to stop Watertown enough times to win. 

Not a fan of either team, so I'll pony up a score.

34-13 Trousdale.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Not a fan of either team, so I'll pony up a score.

34-13 Trousdale.

Outside looking in. I hope its competitive, I hope nobody gets hurt. And everyone takes home a great memory of a fantastic ballgame. That being said in the famous words of the Meigs announcer.... Somebody Hit Somebody!!!!

• Like 1

Come Friday Night, Records don't matter, Who you've played the previous 2 weeks doesn't matter and who you have next on the schedule doesn't matter. All that matters is who is ready to fight, because that's what its going to be. A Battle until the finally horn. I have not seen Watertown but based on the perspective of a few respected posters, they are a good ball team. TC is also a good ball team. Hopefully the crowd will be given a show and we will see who the better team is. Until then, we all can keep chirping away and trying to debate who will eat Crow late Friday Night. 

1 minute ago, BCB~MVP said:

Come Friday Night, Records don't matter, Who you've played the previous 2 weeks doesn't matter and who you have next on the schedule doesn't matter. All that matters is who is ready to fight, because that's what its going to be. A Battle until the finally horn. I have not seen Watertown but based on the perspective of a few respected posters, they are a good ball team. TC is also a good ball team. Hopefully the crowd will be given a show and we will see who the better team is. Until then, we all can keep chirping away and trying to debate who will eat Crow late Friday Night. 

Correct... I have eaten crow many times over the year... good thing bout football season three is always next week.... on a side note, nobody has even mentioned it ... weather forecast Friday 90 percent chance of rain.