EAGLEVILLE @ FORREST

GeneralForrest

11 hours ago, Salem said:

I would estimate 110 of their total yards came on the two touchdown drives where they essentially ran QB sweep out of the shotgun every other play. One, we should have adjusted the defense- we have a 135 pound strong safety coming down on their big QB (where was #13?) and two, very fortunate to not have a holding call on that many sweeps when the defense knows it's coming. 

Don't let him off the line of scrimmage  we didn't 

3 hours ago, EHSEagles said:

A little of both. I’ll be surprised if CVille doesnt go to the championship again this year. I did not expect 41-0 though. I was expecting about a 10 point game with the winner going to whoever had less penalties / turnovers.

I was expecting the same thing I hope we stay healthy  and our defense stayes strong and play one game at a time 

11 hours ago, sum1uno said:

Sorry. We have enough cupcakes already on our schedule. 

That's why your fans are continually having to come on the Forrest page to get some CoachT action. Not much fun discussing this week's 49-0 rout of the next tiny undermanned school that your starters won't play past the 2nd quarter. Your powerful Middle School scheduled Flintville this year with 14 players and they decided to start the game with a running clock. 

And yes, you were the faithful lone wolf back in the day telling us correctly to just wait a few years. 

1 hour ago, Salem said:

That's why your fans are continually having to come on the Forrest page to get some CoachT action. Not much fun discussing this week's 49-0 rout of the next tiny undermanned school that your starters won't play past the 2nd quarter. Your powerful Middle School scheduled Flintville this year with 14 players and they decided to start the game with a running clock. 

And yes, you were the faithful lone wolf back in the day telling us correctly to just wait a few years. 

Your loss occurred a week ago. Lick your wounds and move on. I hope the Forrest coaching staff has because if not you'll be on here Saturday morning talking about how the refs cheated you out of another win.

1 hour ago, Dawgpower1 said:

Your loss occurred a week ago. Lick your wounds and move on. I hope the Forrest coaching staff has because if not you'll be on here Saturday morning talking about how the refs cheated you out of another win.

Forrest coaching staff started on Summertown late Friday night. No worries there. When you play a difficult schedule the players and coaches move onto the next game quickly. With your weak schedule down there you won't have a meaningful game until you meet Huntingdon. 

10 minutes ago, Salem said:

Forrest coaching staff started on Summertown late Friday night. No worries there. When you play a difficult schedule the players and coaches move onto the next game quickly. With your weak schedule down there you won't have a meaningful game until you meet Huntingdon. 

Wrong. We still have about 4 more region games. All meaningful. Or do you consider Loretto, Community and Summertown not meaningful to you

26 minutes ago, Salem said:

Forrest got beat by a team on our weak schedule

17 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

BOOM ROASTED

You remember making this statement below? You want to criticize our schedule but cry about yours. Get some credibility 

Last question, whose idea was it to have a home and home with BGA? Why not Maryville next? Or the Titans? Or New England?