AC or Greeneville

BVDevil

6 hours ago, Godman03 said:

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the heck of fire.

-Mathew 5:22

Brazen                                    Image result for lightning striking preacher caddie shack

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2018 at 5:26 AM, Tadvols said:

Is this really a AC fan talking about playing cupcakes ??? hahahahahahahahahaha ..... look at your region and your out of region games ..talk about a team scared to play anybody .. really ....   Clinton, Carter, Heritage and William Blount and all those juggernauts from Chattanooga  .. hilarious  ....  your not gaining any respect with that .. you got to earn it .... quit talking and beat somebody thats any good .. you came close to Greeneville last year ...  as I said Close  .. you played over your head .... and as far as  leaving starters in  Greeneville pulls starters all the time by halftime in these type blowouts ... and it seems to me that the game with you guys and  Clinton  - the issue came about because of some AC starters still in game late is that correct ???  

I think we earned it! And will earn more on Friday. How you like AC on Friday....lol

• Sad 1

On 8/26/2018 at 8:14 PM, DevilMan03 said:

GreenEville hands down. I’ve had multiple Ac fans tell me they are afraid of Greeneville and how dominant we are and thatvlast tears game was a fluke with how they started with a healthy Martin or not. 

Greeneville mercy rules the cows once again either at Greeneville or at that awful place in Knox 

Not true