AP POLL CLASS 2A AUGUST 27 2018

Southtowner

44 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I don’t think so never been an issue before. It was hot that night and there weren’t any cramps against union city 

When you play a team like Waverly that pretty well throws it every time it gets to be a long game. You're chasing them all night so you better be in shape. When they played the Mustangs I didn't think the game was ever gonna come to an end. Long time to be nervous.

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

Alright I will answer that as with most teams in west and middle Tenn. I have some great friends that pull for the wrong teams,lol,by that I mean not Peabody,hahahahhah!!! I think Waverly can score on PHS ,that being said, PHS can score on Waverly,I don't know how deep Waverly can go in a game with the physicality  of The Tide!!Of course that's all hypothetical  at this point we both gotta earn our ways there first.I for one would love to see that match up!!!I will respectfully  say I think "right now" the Tide is a touchdown or 2 better,but right now doesn't really matter one iota!!RTR

Come pride. Don’t look that far ahead. You know what that will get ya. Someone will sneak in and spank you. Hahahahaha 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Come pride. Don’t look that far ahead. You know what that will get ya. Someone will sneak in and spank you. Hahahahaha 

Not looking ahead,said "gotta earn it" and would love to see the match up broski!!!! What time do I need to be at USJ to get a good seat ,I know yall vesters travel well and high falutin!Can't wait to sip Dom P with yall after tha W!!!

20 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I love how quickly they just assume it will be Waverly and Peabody instead of CA. No worries though, CA was the underdog against Waverly last year. I’m sure they’ll have no problem fixing that again this year. 

Come on bro you seem pretty cool,amd I have enjoyed a post of yours from time to time,read that again,I think I said Hypothetical  and "gotta earn it" if the pot is to be stirred at least use the right spoon my man!!!!!! My fella Tide brother just asked about the possibility of a match up!Ae all know CA is tha Truth,you know it to so no worries!!!RTR

2 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Not looking ahead,said "gotta earn it" and would love to see the match up broski!!!! What time do I need to be at USJ to get a good seat ,I know yall vesters travel well and high falutin!Can't wait to sip Dom P with yall after tha W!!!

Just messing with you brother. Privates usually don’t show until 15 min before the game. I will Be there a hour before. I may Be out back with my grill this game for tailgating. If I do I will Let you know so you can join. 

14 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Just messing with you brother. Privates usually don’t show until 15 min before the game. I will Be there a hour before. I may Be out back with my grill this game for tailgating. If I do I will Let you know so you can join. 

I know broski,I will take it from you as long as ya cooking  friday,If you do let me know I will be there!!!

3 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

When you play a team like tge Tigers you have to out score them!

That’s the crazy thing about the tide this year. They can keep up in the scoring if need be. Or they can power and eat up clock like they did with Milan. I am Still saying I am From Missouri and the tide will bring home the gold until someone shows me different. 

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I love how quickly they just assume it will be Waverly and Peabody instead of CA. No worries though, CA was the underdog against Waverly last year. I’m sure they’ll have no problem fixing that again this year. 

This guy again!

You guys got us last yr. Out played and out coached us!

The perfect game for yall! 

I wouldnt assume that will happen again this yr.. 

I just hope we make it that far.

After this coming up game against Fairview I hopefully will be able to argue some with you guys but waverlys Defense is no where near ready for the playoffs. Its way to early guys!!

2 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

That’s the crazy thing about the tide this year. They can keep up in the scoring if need be. Or they can power and eat up clock like they did with Milan. I am Still saying I am From Missouri and the tide will bring home the gold until someone shows me different. 

Well I hope my Tigers have that chance!