AP POLL CLASS 2A AUGUST 27 2018

Southtowner

39 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I love how quickly they just assume it will be Waverly and Peabody instead of CA. No worries though, CA was the underdog against Waverly last year. I’m sure they’ll have no problem fixing that again this year. 

My comment said IF we play waverly. We could play CA  or we could not play either of you guys. You never know how the season will end up.  I do think that waverly could be the tougher game than CA  just because of the differences in offenses.  Are you guys senior heavy this year ?   I watched the union city  vs CA game last year and honestly if union city did what they did to you guys last year. We could shut CA down also but like I said it’s all hypothetical. I know you guys are a good team and anything is possible 

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Honestly I believe It will be y’all and the Tide. Just being honest. And that is going against my own team. Y’all are just on a different level this year. 

We even in the Gold Ball year didn't have the balance we have now,you know what we where worried about was size on the O and Dline and that has most definitely  been answered!

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Yes tca looks good. We will definitely have to keep an eye on that burner they have. He is legit 

Hahahahaha. You must mean “flash”. The state 100 meter champ as a sophomore last year.  And 2nd in the 200. We also saving him for D for you guys to help match your speed

Edited by BigEdMo

On 9/2/2018 at 2:04 PM, Tide21 said:

If Peabody and waverly meet in the playoffs. Do you think waverly’s defense is ready ?  I know our defense is ready 

Sorry for the late reply, but I don't get on the T everyday. In my honest opinion, I couldn't answer that right now. Some adjustments were made after that but whooping we took from Huntington and probably our two toughest games until playoffs will be the next two we play, so after these two I will be able to answer that a bit more accurately. Not to mention i've never seen you all play, I just know of your reputation for having great teams, so either way I couldn't really make a fair assessment, I hate to over sale our boys and under estimate yours, or vice versa. I just look forward to seeing how it all plays out. Good luck to you all!

28 minutes ago, Super8Dad said:

Sorry for the late reply, but I don't get on the T everyday. In my honest opinion, I couldn't answer that right now. Some adjustments were made after that but whooping we took from Huntington and probably our two toughest games until playoffs will be the next two we play, so after these two I will be able to answer that a bit more accurately. Not to mention i've never seen you all play, I just know of your reputation for having great teams, so either way I couldn't really make a fair assessment, I hate to over sale our boys and under estimate yours, or vice versa. I just look forward to seeing how it all plays out. Good luck to you all!

I understand that.