Camden @ Huntingdon

Waker

11 minutes ago, Beagle said:

No Running clock. Moral Victory for Camden!Looks for moral victory in the win loss column....aint there ?

That was the most disciplined Huntington team I have ever watched  (about 10 years I aint  from round here ). They played a good clean game of football. Not a  single 15 yard personal foul. They helped Camden players up. Played with class. It was  almost like ya'll got a new coach and I mean that in the best of ways.   The worst part about Playing ya'll in the past was all the extra unnecessary stuff not  so tonight .   

ya'll played a great game and I wish you the best the rest of the way..never said that before  but if ya'll can change I can too!

Camdens drive to start the 2nd half was nice. Drove the ball down the Mustangs throat. # 1 is a tough downhill running back. The Mustangs team speed just to much for the Lions to handle. # 13 and #9 had outstanding games for the Mustangs. Camden played us tough as they always do. Camdens offense looked good at times. Moved the ball on the ground better than anyone has on us.

7 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Camdens drive to start the 2nd half was nice. Drove the ball down the Mustangs throat. # 1 is a tough downhill running back. The Mustangs team speed just to much for the Lions to handle. # 13 and #9 had outstanding games for the Mustangs. Camden played us tough as they always do. Camdens offense looked good at times. Moved the ball on the ground better than anyone has on us.

Thanks...we look great vs average teams. we look bad at times vs well coached teams. We are a work in  progress yall are a  working on perfection.  Your kick coverage needs a bit of work  nothing you wont fix i am sure

9 minutes ago, sportsnutz said:

Anyone know why #7 didn't play for Huntingdon this week? I don't remember hearing anything on him. Thankfully Huntingdon didn't need him this week, but any time he's not on the field his big play ability is missed..

He had a seizure or something during the week . I was told by his older Cousin from Camden

14 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Drives like that are the improvement I have been hoping to see. I don't think anyone expected much going in to the game but there were difinately positives in the game.  i feel good about the improvement. next week will be a huge opponent and I think Fairview is very good. I am hoping for competitive games here on out and a playoff game.