Hendersonville @ Beech

Yalfan

22 hours ago, Yalfan said:

Who wins? Why? Having seen both teams i believe this will be a hard fought game with Hville eventually pulling away. 

I think this is a very accurate prediction.

I definitely believe HHS has much more experience.  HHS should also win the battle up front on both sides of the ball.

With that being said, I have no doubt that Crabtree will have his kids ready and will have an excellent game plan and try to control time of possession. Look for a lot of smash mouth football from both teams.

If HHS comes ready to play and doesn't turn the ball over I believe they win by 14 in a game that is very close for most of the game.  

18 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

I think this is a very accurate prediction.

I definitely believe HHS has much more experience.  HHS should also win the battle up front on both sides of the ball.

With that being said, I have no doubt that Crabtree will have his kids ready and will have an excellent game plan and try to control time of possession. Look for a lot of smash mouth football from both teams.

If HHS comes ready to play and doesn't turn the ball over I believe they win by 14 in a game that is very close for most of the game.  

I see this game being won on the edges. Bouncing outside and Hendersonville has more speed and wins by 3 tds... 

Edited by Blaze45

1 hour ago, thegreatone36 said:

I dont know how. But Beech will win this football game. And you guys will be saying the same thing afterwards. Hville should win this game on paper, but the paper isn't always right.

Def was the case two years ago. Still don’t know how HHS lost that game.  Well...I do...Crabtree had an excellent game plan and the kids executed it to perfection. Could def happen again this year.  Hopefully the Srs on HHS remember that game and won’t let that happen again this Friday.  Commandos by 14