AP POLL CLASS 2A SEPT 3 2018

Southtowner

1 minute ago, Volstate said:

I agree with these polls but remember, TC will be a different team in 3 weeks. One major player can make a difference in 2A. Having your all state qb out can effect your team big time. They will have to travel 2nd round but they will be dangerous for someone. 

Considering what happened to Meigs last year. I could not agree more.

18 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Respect your opinion man. But what teams did you see play from the East this Year?

Like I stated I have Seen film on Meigs, Watertown and TC. To me Meigs is the best the east. Watertown next. Tc will be back once a key player returns. My cousin is the former head coach at Hendersonville and another cousin kid plays at Maryville. So I see A lot of big boy football in middle and east. But I keep Up with 2A because my school is 2A. I am Sorry people get their feelings hurt because of opinions. And i am sorry it has been since 2013 that an east team won. But there are people that are somewhat knowledgeable. Excactly!!!

Edited by BigEdMo

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Like I stated I have Seen film on Meigs, Watertown and TC. To me Meigs is the best the east. Watertown next. Tc will be back once a key player returns. My cousin is the former head coach at Hendersonville and another cousin kid plays at Maryville. So I see A lot of big boy football in middle and east. But I keep Up with 2A because my school is 2A. I am Sorry people get their feelings hurt because of opinions. But there are people that are somewhat knowledgeable. Excactly!!!

If referring to me I've not got hurt feelings at all lol. If you stated you seen Meigs play I missed it i only saw you said East teams. And I hope you saw 1st and 2nd quarter films. Quarters 3 & 4 is the young guys mostly.

7 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Like I stated I have Seen film on Meigs, Watertown and TC. To me Meigs is the best the east. Watertown next. Tc will be back once a key player returns. My cousin is the former head coach at Hendersonville and another cousin kid plays at Maryville. So I see A lot of big boy football in middle and east. But I keep Up with 2A because my school is 2A. I am Sorry people get their feelings hurt because of opinions. But there are people that are somewhat knowledgeable. Excactly!!!

Fair comment. Just some facts and my opinion. Tyner has beaten Watertown 2 of the last 3 years in the playoffs. Tyner beat the teams that defeated Meigs and TC last year!! Have you seen Tyner this year? If not no problem..we like flying "under the radar"(lol)

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

If referring to me I've not got hurt feelings at all lol. If you stated you seen Meigs play I missed it i only saw you said East teams. And I hope you saw 1st and 2nd quarter films. Quarters 3 & 4 is the young guys mostly.

Oh I know. They are tough. And the best part is is young guns getting experience. I love That about the east. My school dresses 28 kids so we pretty much have to go both ways and play the whole game. So when a young one comes in it’s because of an injury. 

2 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Fair comment. Just some facts and my opinion. Tyner has beaten Watertown 2 of the last 3 years in the playoffs. Tyner beat the teams that defeated Meigs and TC last year!! Have you seen Tyner this year? If not no problem..we like flying "under the radar"(lol)

True. And no have not seen you guys this year. Just going off what I have Seen. Did not mean to sell you guys short. I know Y’all show up playoff time. Just someone questioned if I have Even seen any east teams. 

Edited by BigEdMo

Just now, BigEdMo said:

Oh I know. They are tough. And the best part is is young guns getting experience. I love That about the east. My school dresses 28 kids so we pretty much have to go both ways and play the whole game. So when a young one comes in it’s because of an injury. 

My only question about the east is this!I ask cause I don't know!From film only I don't see alot of "team speed" with the exception  being Meigs,No them ain't  fightin words just a legit question! I ask cause we all know seeing "live" is different than watching game recaps!!

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Yeah I like it as well. We only had 7 points scored on varsity this year the other points was JV. We are so much better in the long run letting them get some snaps.