Greenback at Oliver Springs

orngnblk

1 minute ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I am a proud parent but my boy will be Dancing in your endzone in about 10 years. The young man I refer to is of no relation to me Roy. And he will dance all over you in the 4th round.

Well that will be about the time my boy will be wearing that Orange and Black for SP! Guess we will wait ten yrs to see whose dancing! :bored:

Just now, CaptainJackRackam said:

Well that will be about the time my boy will be wearing that Orange and Black for SP! Guess we will wait ten yrs to see whose dancing! :bored:

Haha I love it! I have a daughter that is at Clemson right now but my boy is only 7 . 2hat was I thinking guess I wasn't.  Should be fun for years to come.

Just now, GHSblackhelmet said:

Haha I love it! I have a daughter that is at Clemson right now but my boy is only 7 . 2hat was I thinking guess I wasn't.  Should be fun for years to come.

I have a daughter that’s a junior at TTU...I completely understand. Like the doc told me, might be some snow on the roof but apparently the stove is still working!

10 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I am a proud parent but my boy will be Dancing in your endzone in about 10 years. The young man I refer to is of no relation to me Roy. And he will dance all over you in the 4th round.

I am not sure what game you watched but the team that played OS tonight wont be dancing on anyone in the 4th round unless tonight was a serious a gut check and brought these boys back down to reality that they have to earn it!

2 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

I am not sure what game you watched but the team that played OS tonight wont be dancing on anyone in the 4th round unless tonight was a serious a gut check and brought these boys back down to reality that they have to earn it!

No disrespect, but Greenback didn't look like the number one team in the state tonight.  

11 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

OS had alot to do with that

I agree, CF will have a hard time with Oz especially with our best lineman being gone.  Congrats to Greenback for pulling out a win in a tough game. Good teams pull games like these out.  I think this region is a little tougher than people on here think.

Edited by rtl112

37 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

The same OS team they beat Bledsoe by 4 ? I know comparing scores dont really mean much but Whitwell mercy ruled Bledsoe 41-0. I know GB will get better but OS didnt look impressive to me.

Then why bring it up, it sounds exactly what your doing. I've always said you can't compare scores even though sometimes I do.  Every game is different when your dealing with high school kids.  Heck, maybe Oz has improved. Heck, maybe Whitwell will be representing the east. Who knows!  Good luck to Whitwell though sounds like they are in the mix for sure.