Scotts Hill at Riverside

@38320

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Riverside doesn't overlook Scotts Hill. This could be a trap game if the Panthers don't have their minds on the field. Robertson is a great coach and revels in the underdog role. The bigger underdog he is, the better his players play. I'll be for Robertson and the Lions the rest of the way out, but tonight it's GO PANTHERS. 

Hat's off to Riverside and Scotts Hill for a hard hitting, clean rivalry game. The two bands joined together for the anthem before the game - a good idea from someone.  Coach Robertson's Scotts Hill boys played hard until the end; he just needed a few more players than he had. Riverside has some things to work on but the defense is still the highlight. Looking forward to the rest of the region play and hoping for a home playoff game in the first round. 

6 minutes ago, Bigpun54 said:

Good game another shutout 31-0. Offense wasn't as smooth but getting there. Got Camden next game  looks like they will be a tough one after just losing 21-14 to fair view 

One thing for sure Camden has played more talented thus far in the season than RS. I hate to say it but I think Camden pulls out a close one but ya never know. Congrats on the win and looking forward to playing yall!

3 hours ago, @38320 said:

Hat's off to Riverside and Scotts Hill for a hard hitting, clean rivalry game. The two bands joined together for the anthem before the game - a good idea from someone.  Coach Robertson's Scotts Hill boys played hard until the end; he just needed a few more players than he had. Riverside has some things to work on but the defense is still the highlight. Looking forward to the rest of the region play and hoping for a home playoff game in the first round. 

Without getting too deep...If our "situation" happens earlier, we have those players on the team. I'm thankful that a man of character like Coach R was there to step up for the kids. 

11 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Without getting too deep...If our "situation" happens earlier, we have those players on the team. I'm thankful that a man of character like Coach R was there to step up for the kids. 

You r so right. Coach Robertson has some magic surrounding him. All his players love him n give all they can for him