William Blount travels to the Owl's Nest

Governm

13 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

HOW IS DA GUVS DOING!! CONGRATS ON THAT BIG WIN OVER A BAAD TEAM:grin:..

DEM OWLS HAD TO GO OVER TO DA CANES AND PULL OUT A CAN OF WHIPLASH TO LET DEM KNOW WHO DA KINGS OF WHITE OAK MOUNTAIN ARE AND WILL ALWAYS BE. 

GOVS, THE OWLS ARE ON A MISSION TO KEEP 2ND PLACE :mrgreen: .

NOW IN OTHER 6A RELATED NEWS HOW DARE DA BEARZ GO INTO HYBERNATION AFTER DEM OWLS GOT OUTTA THERE ALIVE DESPITE THE FANTOM FLAGGGSS!!! HECK YOU COULD'VE SAID YOUR MAIN RECIEVER WAS OUT. AND THAT YOUNG STUD WAS FILLING IN PRETTY GOOD. BUT PA DIGRESS..

IN OTHER NEWS CUZ THE GOVS HAVE NO SHOT I WAS NOT SUPRISED THAT ALCOA WON WHEN I SAW THAT LINE AND THE QB AND THAT TIGHT END. BRAGGING RIGHTS FOR ALCOA BUT WONT STOP MARIVUL FROM GOING TO THEIR WINTER HOME IN COOKEVILLE. THEY HAVE NUTHIN TO WORRY ABOUT IN 6A EAST, MIDDLE, OR WEST.

IN 45A NEWS I THOUGHT I HAD TOO MUCH TEQUILA AS I WENT INTO A BLANK STARE TO SEE THE SCORE FOR RHEA AND MCMINN:-o THE WINGT OUTPLAYED THE CHICKENWINGT! IM SURE RHEA WILL HAVE AN EXPLANATION FOR THAT. IF IT WAS PLAYED IN MCMINN PA UNDERSTAND LOL.

DID YOU WATCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL? DID YOU SEE THAT STUD TEE HIGGINS CLEMSON WR FROM OAKRIDGE? WUT ABOUT THAT KID FROM WALKER VALLEY  BRICE NUNLEY FOR THE MOCS. THOSE 2 RECIEVER HAD GOOD  NUMBERS AND I REMEMBER THEY GAVE DEM OWLS DA BIZZNESS  EVENTHO WE WON THE GAME.

AND LAST BUT ALWAYS LESS DEM SANDBAGGING BLUERAIDERZ GAVE ALL THEY HAD AND CAME UP SHORT. THEY GET BETTER WITH TIME FOR DEM OWLS AND STILL IN REACH FOR THAT .500 RECORD TO SLIDE THRU THE BACK DOOR OF THE PLAYOFFS LOL.

#LOP 

That win over a better Lenoir City team is tainted also with them losing to a bad CAK team.:shock:

PassiveAggressive must be the Owl's towel boy that still wears his letterman jacket from 1979. Hurts my heart to see a man living out his mediocre high school career by spewing incoherent thoughts in ALL CAPS on a forum. Don't worry Passive, when the football season is over, you will be back to talking about how great you were and how great the Owls will be. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Very Impressive PassiveAggressive. A complete sentence without trying to sound like you're a G or a professional wrestler with CTE. Most here on the board have a certain style, finesse and panache in their posts like Gov, Barney, Orngnblk and Fightfor. You sir it seems are competing with Willie for the Weakest Posts Trophy. Give up. Willie will crush you every time. When I read your posts I see a fat sweaty kid thats trying as hard as he can to move up to Second Chair tuba player in the marching band. Ol Shadroach challenges you to do 3 interesting posts in a row. In English.

WHAT?:roflolk: AND WHAT IS YOUR NAME SIR?? PLEEZE DONT COME TO DA OWLS NEST AND WALK ACROSS DA FIELD. DEM OWLS DONT LIKE ROACHES THEY WILL GET STOMPED LIKE YOUR GOVS!!

#LOP