Oak Ridge travels to defensive minded Knoxville West

WillieTheWildcats

3 minutes ago, OneEyedKing said:

thank you for the hopitality willie. im just an ole has been from sneedville that just loves me some high school football from what i can tell West has good boys to plya football but the coach just doesnt let the boys play on offense. to many good athletes in my humble opinion for the WildCats in this one that just me though. you know me. i say Wildcats 35 rebles 6

My papaw was from Thornhill. You know where that is, King?

5 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, I have never been up there personally, but I hear it is beautiful country up that way. My papaw was countrier than cornbread haha. 

i bet. used to eat at the bean barn up off 11e before me and betty would go to winn dixie. we are from little hole in the wall place called chicago.

Edited by ClarkGriswild

On 9/8/2018 at 5:00 PM, WillieTheWildcats said:

The Wildcats of Oak Ridge embark on a long string of road games by visiting Knoxville West. West has been known for their tough defense in recent years and 2018 is no different. The Rebels opened the season with two close defeats, a 0 - 9 contest to a good Bearden team and a heart breaker to Harden Valley 12 - 15. Since then they have defeated Karns 42 - 14 and bested Halls 35 - 0.

Oak Ridge is moving forward after a loss that should not have happened. The Mighty Cardinal and Gray currently stand at 3 -1 with wins  over Harden Valley, Kingsport D-B and Campbell County. 

Last season was a low scoring game with OR winning.  How will the Wildcats respond after a loss? Can West continue their two game win streak?

What say you?

HEY WILDCATWILLIE MAN DID YOU SEE TEE HIGGINS LAST SATURDAY NIGHT?? HE GONNA BE SOMETHING SPECIAL IF HE STAYS HEALTHY ENOUGH TO PLAY ON SUNDAY!

#LOP 

• Like 1