South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

13 hours ago, piratetom said:

This will be an exciting game to watch . Pirates will need to step it up. Mistakes and penalties will be hard to overcome against a quality opponent such as Lipscomb.

BTW, Happy Birthday to PirateMike.

Mustang Tom you are full of mess. Anytime you make mistakes and penalties against some real good boys it can make you lose.  Are you just now figuring that mess out? 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate what kind of mess is this? The last time you and cousin Lester went to Nashville you ended up at that de is by place and the skillet slinger put you subterranean like the Jasperlites for a good while.  She might make you wear one of them tracking devices.  You think im joking but im not. 

Let me ask you a question, Roy. Is that de is by place like that place that Butchie and Duck wound up in in Memphis? They told me that they didn't no it 'till they was there, but it was one of them dancing halls that don't allow no skillet slingers in there. Is that why OP and Lester don't wont their SS to go to? Duck said that he had to run Butchie out of there, and I ain't joking.

Edited by tradertwo

26 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question, Roy. Is that de is by place like that place that Butchie and Duck wound up in in Memphis? They told me that they didn't no it 'till they was there, but it was one of them dancing halls that don't allow no skillet slingers in there. Is that why OP and Lester don't wont their SS to go to? Duck said that he had to run Butchie out of there, and I ain't joking.

I garuntee you that de ja vu place is one of them durn dancing halls old pirates skillet slinger caught him at a few years  ago.  He told her a line from them jailhouse fellars (the Jasperlites).  He didnt no what he was doing.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Bass are you in Nashville?  Are you up here spying on these Mustang people? 

Yes, I was in Nashville today. I’m back home now. I went by the field. It looked like a decent parking area directly behind the visitors stands. They have a nice facility as well. Should be a good night for football against a good team. I believe it’s a big challenge for SP. 

4 hours ago, MrLegit said:

Anyway to watch or listen to the game Friday. Work has shut down my travel plans

You can ride with me.  What time do you get off? We were planning on leaving around 12:00. I like to get there early and get a good spot picked out. What time do you get off? I could possibly leave later if that helps you out. 

7 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate what kind of mess is this? The last time you and cousin Lester went to Nashville you ended up at that de is by place and the skillet slinger put you subterranean like the Jasperlites for a good while.  She might make you wear one of them tracking devices.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate did get a few knots after that feud with them TC Yellow Jackets. The Skillet Slinger immediately gets her fur standing tall when the name Trousdale comes up. Figure the SS ain’t thought much about the Nashville trip yet.