South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, TonyHorton91281 said:

Greenback and Whitwell will both have better overall QBs than Lipscomb. DL QB could spin it but didn’t have the wheels to escape when pocket collapsed. The Tigers and Cherokees both have QBs that present that problem and DL definitely didn’t have the WRs the Cherokee’s have or the backs Whitwell have. Having said all that it is doubtful either of you have the defense they (DL) have. 

Throwing QB sorry 

Dearest Mother-

I write to inform you The Captain and his Band of Pirates were victorious yet once again. The Division II Double A company of half man half mustang were a worthy opponent indeed. We quelled the enemies advances time and time again. Our offensive prowess was limited in this campaign but the strategy was from a defensive point of attack. When the smoke had cleared The Mustang Academy had surrendered.   I was so full of bliss and vinegar that I hoisted The Captain upon my shoulders and proceeded to sprint him back to The Beene.  Upon our arrival to the friendly confines of The Beene, The Captain noticed small footprints of what can only be described as Copper Cougars, led by the Big Grabowski himself.  The Captain took notice and we are in the strategy room.-

Sergeant Southtowner