South Pittsburg vs David Lipscomb school(Grider against this Tillman man)

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, AllAboutTheW said:

Good luck and y’all be safe heading up there 

Appreciate it W. Yall be safe likewise. OK, let me get ST and Bass going this morning.  SP 28 DL 14.  I was going with 35- 14 but I'll leave it at a 14 point game. I really think we're ready to finally play SP brand of football and the off week was the prescription we needed. 

On 9/11/2018 at 11:21 AM, TheAmbassador said:

How can you say that? Look at these scores. I haven’t been able to find anything on them yet, but I’m waiting on that network deal to watch them. What do you make of all the close games they have played against really good competition?. I can tell you that the teams in 1A wouldn’t beat Baylor, but Ensworth did. Lipscomb came close to them as well as the rest. Lipscomb has a lot of close games to good teams. 

them church of christians yall r visitin this evenin r much improved...and they r battle hardened.....beware Bass

....thinkin the odds of kimbrell south bein upset r a smidgin higher than not

thats a Booger Pickin nose-pick-booger-smiley-emoticon.gif

2 hours ago, sportman said:

Appreciate it W. Yall be safe likewise. OK, let me get ST and Bass going this morning.  SP 28 DL 14.  I was going with 35- 14 but I'll leave it at a 14 point game. I really think we're ready to finally play SP brand of football and the off week was the prescription we needed. 

Hey I hope you are correct.