Jefferson County @ Farragut

FHS_Admiral

20 minutes ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Probably just side effects from that humble pie... you guys rarely have it so your digestive systems probably weren't prepared for it.  I'm sure the Rebel Empire will get back to business as usual after a week off and some prep time for them Falcons next week! :thumb:

Still picking the Ads...

I'm not eating humble pie. Humble pie is when you brag and boast and say how bad you are going to beat the other team. I predicted 31-28 as the score, but I said it was too close to pick who the winner would be. I have all the respect in the world for Alcoa. I knew what we were getting into. 

3 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I'm not eating humble pie. Humble pie is when you brag and boast and say how bad you are going to beat the other team. I predicted 31-28 as the score, but I said it was too close to pick who the winner would be. I have all the respect in the world for Alcoa. I knew what we were getting into. 

That's fair RR... but I happen to know a few among the Rebel Nation can't claim the same.  Either way you are still one of handful of teams sitting at the top of the pile in the whole state - next to your neighbors.

17 hours ago, GREYRIDERx said:

Crickets.      Zzzzzzzzzzzz

These boards are meant to be harmonious places for people to come and talk about the various match ups across this great state. Shame on you Grey Rider. I'm embarrassed for you. Do not get on these threads spewing your hateful threatening rhetoric and I'm not overly political but I also have an issue with that racist profile picture of yours. I'll let you in on a secret, the Confederacy lost GET OVER IT. And to boot it isn't even the right colors. The gall of some people is just unbelievable. Your parents raised you better Grey Rider. I'll hang up and listen.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, matchesmalone2 said:

These boards are meant to be harmonious places for people to come and talk about the various match ups across this great state. Shame on you Grey Rider. I'm embarrassed for you. Do not get on these threads spewing your hateful threatening rhetoric and I'm not overly political but I also have an issue with that racist profile picture of yours. I'll let you in on a secret, the Confederacy lost GET OVER IT. And to boot it isn't even the right colors. The gall of some people is just unbelievable. Your parents raised you better Grey Rider. I'll hang up and listen.

Oh you messed up by brining his momma in on it   :roflolk: 

1 hour ago, matchesmalone2 said:

I think you could probably ride with your buddies to the mall. 

First of all you moron , the flag on my profile is an adaptation for Maryville. We call it the Blackjack. 2nd I dont need permission from you or anyone else to use or have it. It is you and your schizophrenia that brought up the subject of race in the first place. 3rdly I really dont give a d a m n if it offends your or the whole of the world.  You have but one way to go and that is , do something about it. Now go change your panties little girl.

Btw , you have no idea what hateful or threatening rhetoric is. But i know who all of you are...btw im going down the GA today you want me to say hello to anyone you know down there?  I" mine as well" say hi

Edited by GREYRIDERx

2 hours ago, RebelAtHeart said:

Probably just side effects from that humble pie... you guys rarely have it so your digestive systems probably weren't prepared for it.  I'm sure the Rebel Empire will get back to business as usual after a week off and some prep time for them Falcons next week! :thumb:

Still picking the Ads...

Not hardly Sir just one of those oakridge trolls that has a raw butt.  I do apologize for interupting your thread. 

1 hour ago, bounder said:

Seems to me you folks don't know GREYRIDERx or you wouldn't even bring all this mess up. Get over it if you don't like what people post don't read it.Maybe we need a "Snowflake" version of CoachT.

Oh they know him. That’s why they hide behind several different names. 

Edited by rebelwoman87
  • Upvote 1