Davidson Academy @ Waverly

Tigers6056

32 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

There’s no need for my explanation. It’s my opinion. 

Typical fan answer. See I call it like I see it. I dont say my team can win just because thats my team I call it as I see it. You CA people on here talking about how good you are but you really havent played anybody. Atleast us waverly fans can say we battled our last 3 games. If I dont think waverly can win I would say it. R6 will be playing R7 in the semi this yr bud. 

33 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Typical fan answer. See I call it like I see it. I dont say my team can win just because thats my team I call it as I see it. You CA people on here talking about how good you are but you really havent played anybody. Atleast us waverly fans can say we battled our last 3 games. If I dont think waverly can win I would say it. R6 will be playing R7 in the semi this yr bud. 

Truth. Nothing but the facts from Vandy

40 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Heres the thing. Last year you called it like you saw it. And guess what? You were wrong. Y’all came to our field and we embarrassed you. 

3 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Heres the thing. Last year you called it like you saw it. And guess what? You were wrong. Y’all came to our field and we embarrassed you. 

And if you'll look back you'll see we took our crow, which I hope you do as well this year. That was a different season, different teams. Has nothing to do with this season I'm sorry.

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Now I dont Think people are going to be perfect on every pick. But what Vandy is saying is he will not pick on emotion for support. Just sounds like a whole lot of emotion right now. Be careful emotion will set you up on a pedestal. Just sayin. No hard feelings towards CA. Heck I am A little ole private school just tryin to get along. Hahahaha

16 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I will say this CA will not,repeat will not match up with PHS well at all,we have to much size and speed to pound it and run against! I can't say anything about yall and Waverly though! Remeber every thing is match up based right!? UC squeaked by us by 7 ,also we had 2 starters in the skill position  players out . I can say coulda woulda shoulda changed and realined the stars if our rb was in!!!! I gotta back Vandy on this one,I think you guys caught Waverly off guard,that's the only game I have seen that they started slow! I know Waverly "right now " is in my top 5 simply by SOS,good lort what a opening schedule!!!! No disrespect to CA but you guys will learn if you ever face R7 in the playoffs we won't be bullied in the trenches!!! RTR

Edited by peabodypride

6 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I will say this CA will not,repeat will not match up with PHS well at all,we have to much size and speed to pound it and run against! I can't say anything about yall and Waverly though! Remeber every thing is match up based right!? UC squeaked by us by 7 ,also we had 2 starters in the skill position  players out . I can say coulda woulda shoulda changed and realined the stars if our rb was in!!!! I gotta back Vandy on this one,I think you guys caught Waverly off guard,that's the only game I have seen that they started slow! I know Waverly "right now " is in my top 5 simply by SOS,good lort what a opening schedule!!!! No disrespect to CA but you guys will learn if you ever face R7 in the playoffs we won't be bullied in the trenches!!! RTR

Hahahaha. Sloberknocker

7 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

I never once said we would beat peabody. If you’ve paid any attention to my posts in the poll forums you’d see that I have said that’s peabody is easily the best team in state