Davidson Academy @ Waverly

Tigers6056

17 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I’ll just say this. Coming into last season the Bulldogs were expected to win 4 or 5 games and barely make the playoffs. They finished as the second best team in the state. They are better this year. So if you doubt that they can’t beat Waverly again just like they did last year you’re gonna be horribly disappointed 

Still haven't figured out how you're saying yal were 2nd best team in the state. But whatever makes you feel good bud. Hope to see yal in Waverly come November. Good luck on your season

6 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Secondary sport over here. It's all about football in Mustang land. Y'all did have an outstanding baseball team. Some big baseball players. Y'all weren't a very polite bunch if I remember.

One of yalls fans (an adult) was trashing some of our players and name calling, so when the game was over some of our boys made sure he knew his place

12 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

Secondary sport over here. It's all about football in Mustang land. Y'all did have an outstanding baseball team. Some big baseball players. Y'all weren't a very polite bunch if I remember.

I just want to know what makes him think they can beat Huntingdon and DA. Like besides saying we are better this yr than last yr. Whoopie doo..... last yr is over. What part of the game is CA better than the other two teams.? 

Edited by vandyfan1

14 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

I just want to know what makes him think they can beat Huntingdon and DA. Like besides saying we are better this yr than last yr. Whoopie doo..... last yr is over. What part of the game is CA better than the other two teams.? 

4 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Sore losers always find an excuse for why they couldn’t get the job done

Waiting to hear from you bulldawg

Just now, BulldawgsRise said:

Sore losers always find an excuse for why they couldn’t get the job done

Haha never said that was a reason for a loss bud. And I'm not sure who the sore one is, the one that is still constantly talking about the one upset they got last year or the ones talking about the multiple top notches teams they have faced this season that will prepare them for the post season...