Davidson Academy @ Waverly

Tigers6056

28 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

I never once said we would beat peabody. If you’ve paid any attention to my posts in the poll forums you’d see that I have said that’s peabody is easily the best team in state

It’s hard for Pride to pay attention from so far up on the poll. He is just blessing us with his attention. Hahaha. Love ya Pride

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CFAfan said:

I have seen Waverly. I have seen CA. Another matchup this post season will have similar results as last year. CA coaching is far superior and CA is much more physical than Waverly. 

Thank you. If Waverly thinks they can beat us just cause they have a crazy offense, they are sadly mistaken. Lucky for us they made the same mistake thinking that last year, so maybe it’s to our advantage that they think that 

17 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Thank you. If Waverly thinks they can beat us just cause they have a crazy offense, they are sadly mistaken. Lucky for us they made the same mistake thinking that last year, so maybe it’s to our advantage that they think that 

Yal make it sound like you're planning your entire season to play one team...and that's what it looked like last year. 

48 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Thank you. If Waverly thinks they can beat us just cause they have a crazy offense, they are sadly mistaken. Lucky for us they made the same mistake thinking that

"last year"

:rolleyes:

so maybe it’s to our advantage that they think that 

Edited by vandyfan1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Ya they did, they showed that we were second to them in the state. Waverly couldn’t beat us. I didn’t say anything about Union City. Notice how I never said CA would beat Peabody or Union city. But I know we can beat waverly

I’d say the only reason y’all won is because our QB went down. But the past is the past. We will meet again! 

6 minutes ago, BulldawgsRise said:

Your Qb went down when y’all were down 14 sir!

You obviously don’t watch or follow Waverly games. 14pts is nothing. Ask Fairview and Huntingdon. But like I said it is what it is. Last year was last year. I’m hoping it’s CA and Waverly again in the quarter finals.