Alcoa Tornadoes host Dobyns-Bennett and The Indian Tribe

BCsportsfan

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

No no no, Alcoa will EARN the gold ball.    And as stated earlier, I believe they will emerge from Friday's loss to DB as an even stronger team, fully catapulting them on an unstoppable trajectory to Cookeville.

Did you drink too much of dad's elixir?  You seriously believe DB has a chance?  They'll have a chance for sure up until kick off, then the tribe gets pushed back in their teepee and that tornado in Alcoa blows them away!  

21 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

WaCoJaCo, very well stated.   Alcoa is not only well coached but very disciplined.   They make few mistakes and if the opponent makes one they pay dearly.     And that is why some, probably most, will consider this a mild upset when the Tribe wins.

Hey Blazer! You gonna be in attendance Friday night? 

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

WaCoJaCo, very well stated.   Alcoa is not only well coached but very disciplined.   They make few mistakes and if the opponent makes one they pay dearly.     And that is why some, probably most, will consider this a mild upset when the Tribe wins.

Do you make this much of a fool of yourself in person as you do on the internet?

I understand what Blazer is saying to a point.The game isn't won yet and Alcoa has to show up and play their game.As far as saying DB has already won , that's also not the case however.I do in fact expect DB to bring a mentality of us against the world Friday night.When anyone or anything has that thought process going, sometimes unusual things occur.DB in fact had enough talent to play with and beat both Alcoa and Greeneville last year.Both our fans thought we were possibly beat at the half of those games.That said,DB isn't as loaded this year as they were last year ,while Alcoa is better then last year by most accounts.Yes DB is capable or they might as well call it in.It will as we all know take a perfect game plan without mistakes on both sides of the ball.Very few gave them a chance in the SH game and they won.This  is a much bigger animal but not impossible to beat.Ok, that's the best I can do for old times sake.

Hey everyone....   Let's all keep in mind what it is we do on here.    We analyze games, teams, stats, etc. and make predictions on the outcome of games.    Sometimes the prediction is right, sometimes not.   Most of you are going with Alcoa, which is fine, it's 50/50 that one team or the other will emerge the winner.     Tribe surprises everyone in a squeaker...  Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Hey everyone....   Let's all keep in mind what it is we do on here.    We analyze games, teams, stats, etc. and make predictions on the outcome of games.    Sometimes the prediction is right, sometimes not.   Most of you are going with Alcoa, which is fine, it's 50/50 that one team or the other will emerge the winner.     Tribe surprises everyone in a squeaker...  Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!!

The one thing that a gambler would disagree with is your odds.50/50 suggest DB has an equal chance of winning this game.Yes they have a chance and very well could win but it's more like 93/7 that one team or the other will win.That 93 is where you and the other folks have the slight disagreement

2 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

The one thing that a gambler would disagree with is your odds.50/50 suggest DB has an equal chance of winning this game.Yes they have a chance and very well could win but it's more like 93/7 that one team or the other will win.That 93 is where you and the other folks have the slight disagreement

ha ha, yep, technically you are right.    But I stick with my 26-24 Tribe upset.   To the scoffers, go back and look at the DB/Science Hill thread where I had the EXACT score with a couple of minutes to go in the game.  Then some scoring happened but still the Tribe won

15 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

ha ha, yep, technically you are right.    But I stick with my 26-24 Tribe upset.   To the scoffers, go back and look at the DB/Science Hill thread where I had the EXACT score with a couple of minutes to go in the game.  Then some scoring happened but still the Tribe won

Not 100% but who did you pick when Dobyns Bennett played my Devils this year.