Springfield at Beech

JacketLover

It’s nice being underestimated.;) Springfield has a good 4A team.  I could see them making more noise in the playoffs.  Was really impressed with their qb.  Glad he was able to come back in the game after being injured.  Good luck to the jackets the rest of the way.  Still lots of work to do for the Bucs.

4 minutes ago, tandem said:

It’s nice being underestimated.;) Springfield has a good 4A team.  I could see them making more noise in the playoffs.  Was really impressed with their qb.  Glad he was able to come back in the game after being injured.  Good luck to the jackets the rest of the way.  Still lots of work to do for the Bucs.

Nice win for the Bucs!!

Fat cat was very underutilized. Best player on the field and not enough touches.  At one point he had two touches and two TDs.  I don’t think anyone at Beech can cover him or stop him consistently. Best player Beech has seen so far. Springfield has the team to make a deep run in 4A, but 23 has to get more touches. 

Beech gameplan was pretty simple and executed well. Play in a phone booth. Good win, but still a lot to improve on. 

6 hours ago, eers said:

Fat cat was very underutilized. Best player on the field and not enough touches.  At one point he had two touches and two TDs.  I don’t think anyone at Beech can cover him or stop him consistently. Best player Beech has seen so far. Springfield has the team to make a deep run in 4A, but 23 has to get more touches. 

Beech gameplan was pretty simple and executed well. Play in a phone booth. Good win, but still a lot to improve on. 

It’s been that way all yr with 23 and frustrating at times. SHS basically beat Gallatin without him. We do have other weapons but 23 is special player. I expect to see more of 23 the 2nd half of season.

The Bucs is very well coached as expected. Beech dominated the trenches in this game opening holes for 7. SHS LBs looked to be mismatched against them. Penalties was a killer for SHS which Beech made them pay. We failed to punch it in before halftime from the 2. Hopefully SHS will use this bye wk and correct all of the mistakes. I expect Beech to win their region as well

Edited by brian2000

59 minutes ago, brian2000 said:

It’s been that way all yr with 23 and frustrating at times. SHS basically beat Gallatin without him. We do have other weapons but 23 is special player. I expect to see more of 23 the 2nd half of season.

The Bucs is very well coached as expected. Beech dominated the trenches in this game opening holes for 7. SHS LBs looked to be mismatched against them. Penalties was a killer for SHS which Beech made them pay. We failed to punch it in before halftime from the 2. Hopefully SHS will use this bye wk and correct all of the mistakes. I expect Beech to win their region as well

SHS has several weapons offensively, but 23 was clearly the best player on the field. I knew that coming in, but he made it apparent in my eyes. IMO, he needs at least 25-30 touches a game. If you have to move him around on the field to get those touches, that’s what you do. 

3 hours ago, eers said:

SHS has several weapons offensively, but 23 was clearly the best player on the field. I knew that coming in, but he made it apparent in my eyes. IMO, he needs at least 25-30 touches a game. If you have to move him around on the field to get those touches, that’s what you do. 

Most teams would. I don’t understand why we don’t. Im sure most opposing fans or coaches feel the same way yo do. Everytime he touched the ball against White House was a big play. I dunno

20 hours ago, Ridgerunner1 said:

Of course, our kids always coached better than opponents

BUC THIS, we have the best coaches

not so with command a ho {LOSERS}

? I'm sure the coaches have a reason for limiting touches for 23. Nothing really matters unless it's in region. Anyway, solid win for the Bucs and a good measuring stick for the Jackets before a deep playoff run.

Edited by 4thandGoal