Springfield at Beech

JacketLover

1 hour ago, JacketLover said:

Not much action on here so far. Someone started the same thread on the 4A page. Beech doesn’t appear to be a,s strong as they have been in the past so far this season. Springfield doesn’t need to get anyone injured going into 4 weeks of region play. I do think the Jackets will play to win though. 

Will be a good game but I just don’t see Beech having enough offense to win this one.   Springfield offense is prettt solid.  

21-14 Springfield 

3 hours ago, JacketLover said:

Not much action on here so far. Someone started the same thread on the 4A page. Beech doesn’t appear to be a,s strong as they have been in the past so far this season. Springfield doesn’t need to get anyone injured going into 4 weeks of region play. I do think the Jackets will play to win though. 

I sure hope you’re right about playing to win

11 minutes ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Come on guys.   No one is trying to not go all out in order to not get players hurt. In the words of Herm Eadwards “You play to win the game”

I agree. I know neither team wants to get anyone hurt, but it’s football. I get it, it’s a non-region game, but you’ve got to play to win just like any other game. They’re a good football team, but they’re not the big bad wolf!