Germantown........?

Lost Old Dad

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They went 10-0 last year and upset in 2nd round of the playoffs. 

The last time I got to see them was the Gold Ball game where they showed up with two heavily bearded linemen that looked like they should be playing at either UT or on some semi pro team!  It was not pretty but R'dale gave them a game.  My son was a Freshman, but Rankin played him from the second quarter on.  It was a GOOD experience for him.

31 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

We get them at our place in a couple of weeks. I can't wait for that one. 

I think that will be y’all biggest test of the season  after watching Dyersburg dismantle Haywood last night I wonder how good Haywood really is??  I know Beech was young and Clarksville was WAY overrated. But I think there is no doubt Gtown is legit.  I think you guys are as well. Should be a great game.

4 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I think that will be y’all biggest test of the season  after watching Dyersburg dismantle Haywood last night I wonder how good Haywood really is??  I know Beech was young and Clarksville was WAY overrated. But I think there is no doubt Gtown is legit.  I think you guys are as well. Should be a great game.

I agree. Last year was a great game, and both teams appear to be even better this season. 

Edited by MSURacer

37 minutes ago, gbrpats said:

Henry County

Defense A-

Offense A

Kicking Game A

Patriot Stadium A++++

Never been to a game in Paris, but I've heard about the atmosphere. I know several people who were in attendance last year when Brighton came in there and pulled off a big win. If Germantown can go into Whitehaven Stadium and win (last season), they can definitely pull it off in Paris.  Germantown travels well. Trust me, both sides will have lots of red.

Can't wait for this game! 

20 minutes ago, Respect901fball said:

Never been to a game in Paris, but I've heard about the atmosphere. I know several people who were in attendance last year when Brighton came in there and pulled off a big win. If Germantown can go into Whitehaven Stadium and win (last season), they can definitely pull it off in Paris.  Germantown travels well. Trust me, both sides will have lots of red.

Can't wait for this game! 

Man I'm just excited for this game. Both teams need to win this coming Friday night so that both teams are undefeated. Will be an amazing game!!!