3a Rankings Week 5

FBfan26

3 hours ago, Swarm said:

You should play where your enrollment numbers put you. Period. Do you not see it as an advantage to have another 700+ students? Co-oping is wonderful. It's great that kids have a vehicle to compete.  My question is why arent those enrollment numbers calculated into the equation?

When y'all called last year or the year before, what did TSSAA tell y'all?

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Like we posted before and was explained MLK #s are Middle school and High school TOGETHER since they share the same hallways. The middle school numbers are doubles the High school. Go check it out yourself and to answer your question YES.

People like swarm don't care about doing research about facts. Just be on here talking.

3 hours ago, howdoitknow said:

Almost?  Well I almost won the lottery last weekend but I only needed 3 more numbers.  Do you know what "almost" means at the end of the day?  It's a way of making one's self feel a sense of accomplishment despite the fact that they still weren't able to get the job done.  

Pearl-Cohn "almost" went to the Blue Cross Bowl the last two years but they came up short in the semifinals.

We got your memo of what (ALMOST) means thank you sir! Too bad Fairview can't use that word, with their game with PC last year...lol

2 hours ago, Swarm said:

Completely beside the point. We have 3a enrollment. We play in 3a. 

Theres always going to be reasons why one team has an advantage over another. Just the nature of the beast. I'm not going to pretend that Fairview being in Williamson County isn't an advantage over some other rural county schools. I'm just saying 961 extra students is a huge advantage. 

Fairview we don't care if y'all get 15 transfers a year, if y'all beat us we good with it. But y'all always worried about PC and I get it. Don't matter what team y'all put together every year its still not good enough to beat us. So I get why Fairview coaches and fans want PC removed.

10 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Who changes someone's post? That's weird and psycho behavior right there.

Contrary to what you think I dont have anything against PC/MLK. They're playing where they're put. I dont blame them or feel like they're cheating. If Indepencence were to quit playing football and those kids wanted to co-op at Fairview in 3a, I'd be all for it. :thumb:

Edited by Swarm

1 minute ago, Swarm said:

Contrary to what you think I dont have anything against PC/MLK. They're playing where they're put. I dont blame them or feel like they're cheating. If Indepencence were to quit playing football and those kids wanted to play football in Fairview in 3a, I'd be all for it. :thumb:

You don't have nothing against us, but you call us PC/MLK yeah ok! 

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You don't have nothing against us, but you call us PC/MLK yeah ok! 

Trust me I'd tell you if I did. I call you that because that's who you are. Does it bother you to acknowledge MLK's contribution to your football team? Seems disrespectful to ignore them to me...