3a Rankings Week 5

FBfan26

13 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I know enough to where it's only 5 MLK players on our roster. 

Nice change of tone on those attendance numbers. One of those five is a huge difference maker and makes the co-op agreement worth it. Don't act like it does t give you an edge.

Heck if our county schools could get along, we could shut down the Cornersville program and co-op with Lewisburg and we would possibly stay within 2 TDs of Greeneville.

37 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Nice change of tone on those attendance numbers. One of those five is a huge difference maker and makes the co-op agreement worth it. Don't act like it does t give you an edge.

Bingo. The 961 number IS the correct number of high schoolers at MLK. Just a little research shows that MLK is 7-12 and has a 2018 enrollment of 1210 students. 

It is what is. Not sure why the Firebird fans won't just own it instead of all the nonsense about them all being middle schoolers but anyway...

1 hour ago, District12AA said:

Heck if our county schools could get along, we could shut down the Cornersville program and co-op with Lewisburg and we would possibly stay within 2 TDs of Greeneville.

My tone didn't change! Like i stated it's not 961 high school students in MLK. Only 5 or 7 kids come out to play football, so y'all won't MILK enrollment to count against us please. Now if PC was getting 25 to 30 kids every year I would agree but we don't so no way. About our QB hes good,  but we have sophomore that can right in and train will still roll. 

48 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Bingo. The 961 number IS the correct number of high schoolers at MLK. Just a little research shows that MLK is 7-12 and has a 2018 enrollment of 1210 students. 

It is what is. Not sure why the Firebird fans won't just own it instead of all the nonsense about them all being middle schoolers but anyway...

If yall feel some type way call or write a letter. If we dropped co op tomorrow, PC would still be in this same position.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

16 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

If yall feel some type way call or write a letter. If we dropped co op tomorrow, PC would still be in this same position.

If you dropped co op tomorrow you'd actually be a 3a team and the playing field would be level. But as long as you have a thousand more students at your disposal and a loaded deck you're going to continue to hear about it.

So you have 5 MLK players this year (which I highly doubt because nothing else you've said is true) what happens when you have 15? Or 31 like Brunetti said you had last year? Still think it's no advantage over a school with 600 students? 

Here's an interesting read about the subject http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2016/10/20/co-op-schools-deserve-look-now/92485568/

This was written right before the last reclassification. Apparently PC had announced plans to stay in 4a but changed their mind for some reason. After this was published.

Also it clearly states in there who raised the question of why co op enrollment isn't factored into classification. And it wasn't Fairview as the PC posters on here last year were saying. 

55 minutes ago, Swarm said:

If you dropped co op tomorrow you'd actually be a 3a team and the playing field would be level. But as long as you have a thousand more students at your disposal and a loaded deck you're going to continue to hear about it.

So you have 5 MLK players this year (which I highly doubt because nothing else you've said is true) what happens when you have 15? Or 31 like Brunetti said you had last year? Still think it's no advantage over a school with 600 students? 

Here's an interesting read about the subject http://www.jacksonsun.com/story/sports/high-school/football/2016/10/20/co-op-schools-deserve-look-now/92485568/

This was written right before the last reclassification. Apparently PC had announced plans to stay in 4a but changed their mind for some reason. After this was published.

Also it clearly states in there who raised the question of why co op enrollment isn't factored into classification. And it wasn't Fairview as the PC posters on here last year were saying. 

Fairview had something to do with it! Just like you keep bringing this up time and time again, so yeah it was y'all. Hey believe what u want like a said call or write a letter like yall did couple years ago, maybe second time will a charm.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

I'll say this and I'm done, kids that attend MLK is not there for football. So no Mlk enrollment shouldn't be counted, just for 7 kids but if its problem call or write a letter.

16 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

I'll say this and I'm done, kids that attend MLK is not there for football. So no Mlk enrollment shouldn't be counted, just for 7 kids but if its problem call or write a letter.

7 kids? Man that number changes with every post you make. The truth is you dont even know. I've educated on the facts of the matter and you still refuse to acknowledge it and downplay it. Now you take your ball and go home. See ya!

37 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

Fairview had something to do with it! Just like you keep bringing this up time and time again, so yeah it was y'all. Hey believe what u want like a said call or write a letter like yall did couple years ago, maybe second time will a charm.

From the article posted in the Jackson Sun, McKenzie High school brought this up to TSSAA, no other school was cited in the article.