3a Rankings Week 5

FBfan26

5 minutes ago, lineemup said:

PC and East are two schools combined, Fairview lands a big time transfer every year, Giles county gets a stud QB transfer every year....Doesn't take a genius to figure this out.... There is a reason the same teams stay competitive yearly...

They mad at us but their the ones getting the Mr Football transfers lol. Hume Fogg Hs is bigger then MLK but nobody complains about the team they play with because they lose "shrugs"

Edited by FBfan26

4 minutes ago, lineemup said:

PC and East are two schools combined, Fairview lands a big time transfer every year, Giles county gets a stud QB transfer every year....Doesn't take a genius to figure this out.... There is a reason the same teams stay competitive yearly...

I cant speak for Giles Co but Fairview does not land a big time transfer every year. We had one last year. Are you suggesting that is comparable to having another school added to our enrollment? In case you haven't noticed Fairview is one of the hottest real estate markets in Tennessee. Roof tops are going up everywhere and people are moving here in droves. We'll have 4a enrollment soon but I doubt TSSAA let's us stay in 3a. 

Just now, Swarm said:

I cant speak for Giles Co but Fairview does not land a big time transfer every year. We had one last year. Are you suggesting that is comparable to having another school added to our enrollment? In case you haven't noticed Fairview is one of the hottest real estate markets in Tennessee. Roof tops are going up everywhere and people are moving here in droves. We'll have 4a enrollment soon but I doubt TSSAA let's us stay in 3a. 

Just put the extras in another building! :thumb:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

They mad at us but their the ones getting the Mr Football transfers lol. Hume Fogg Hs is bigger then MLK but nobody complains about the team they play with because they lose "shrugs"

Nobody's mad at you. 

Hillwood is  co-oping with Hume Fogg. They play in 5a is why nobody complains. 

Just now, lineemup said:

Just calling it how it is. FV QB is a transfer (even though he had previously went there, he is a transfer back) Last season you score a Mr. Football candidate. If the past two seasons you land a starting RB that was a Mr. Football candidate and a starting QB, yeah I'd say those are big time transfers.

I'm not arguing that we're getting some good players that move here but what's the problem with that? Should we be penalized for it? Should we have to play 6a or something? 

I'll trade a good tranfer for another 961 student school any day of the week. 

• Upvote 1

Just saying, the other schools in 3A are conveniently finding Mr. Football candidates and starting QB's falling into their lap. Kinda odd how it happens so regularly... Don't you think its odd the same teams keep getting really good transfers? Can't complain when you're team has an advantage over the other 95% of the class of 3A. Whether there is something sketchy about it  or you guys are just so lucky to get those transfers, neither one of you fan bases/staffs/schools have the right to be crying and complaining at one another. 

15 minutes ago, lineemup said:

Just saying, the other schools in 3A are conveniently finding Mr. Football candidates and starting QB's falling into their lap. Kinda odd how it happens so regularly... Don't you think its odd the same teams keep getting really good transfers? Can't complain when you're team has an advantage over the other 95% of the class of 3A. Whether there is something sketchy about it  or you guys are just so lucky to get those transfers, neither one of you fan bases/staffs/schools have the right to be crying and complaining at one another. 

Completely beside the point. We have 3a enrollment. We play in 3a. 

Theres always going to be reasons why one team has an advantage over another. Just the nature of the beast. I'm not going to pretend that Fairview being in Williamson County isn't an advantage over some other rural county schools. I'm just saying 961 extra students is a huge advantage. 

Edited by Swarm