3a Rankings Week 5

FBfan26

2 minutes ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

You can call us whatever you like sir. We'll see y'all on later date keep that same energy tho.

What energy? I'm just stating facts brother. You keep getting emotional over it. I've not trashed your team or school(s) one bit. Although you disrespect mine. I dont think you'll be pounding your chest after Covington though and especially not after Alcoa. 

I do apologize for calling you DumDum. It was uncalled for. 

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Here's you a fact DumDum. 

PC/MLK has an enrollment of 1604 and competes in a class with a 557-821 enrollment range. 

You called the man a dum dum but you still haven't went and looked it up the facts yet lol. So No this is NOT a fact lol. Once you find PC current numbers which is around 610-620 now and add MLK HIGH SCHOOL numbers we can chat. I gave you a hint in the previous post. Matter fact I'll just give you the news with MLKs High schools enroll PC would still be upper 3a/Lower4a. You think I'm lying go fact check it.

Edited by FBfan26

24 minutes ago, Swarm said:

What energy? I'm just stating facts brother. You keep getting emotional over it. I've not trashed your team or school(s) one bit. Although you disrespect mine. I dont think you'll be pounding your chest after Covington though and especially not after Alcoa. 

I do apologize for calling you DumDum. It was uncalled for. 

You cool no need to apologize. We'll see Covington on later date also!

9 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

You called the man a dum dum but you still haven't went and looked it up the facts yet lol. So No this is NOT a fact lol. Once you find PC current numbers which is around 610-620 now and add MLK HIGH SCHOOL numbers we can chat. I gave you a hint in the previous post. Matter fact I'll just give you the news with MLKs High schools enroll PC would still be upper 3a/Lower4a. You think I'm lying go fact check it.

http://portal.tssaa.org/common/directory/coop.cfm

FACTS ^

59 minutes ago, Swarm said:

Ok... MLK has 961 students including grades 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 11, 12.

If there are equal students in each grade that's roughly 137 students per grade.

Multiply 137 students x grades 9, 10, 11, 12 = 548

Please tell me how this is not a benefit or advantage to PC's football team.

I'll wait. 

If MLK had that many high school students they wouldn't need to co opt. Once again you are saying IF MLK HAS EQUAL STUDENTS, that's not facts sir.

Edited by FIREBIRD80

18 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

1. Alcoa (15) 5-0 150 1
2. Covington 5-0 134 2
3. Red Bank 4-0 121 3
4. Upperman 5-0 94 5
5. Fairview 4-1 91 4
6. East Nashville 5-0 77 6
7. Johnson Co. 4-1 53 8
8. Pearl-Cohn 3-2 52 7
9. York 4-0 28 10
10. Austin-East 2-2 22 9

We had to entertain a Fairview fan, but back to this poll. I'm cool with top 10 it'll play out soon.

1 hour ago, Swarm said:

Ok... MLK has 961 students including grades 6, 7, 8. 9, 10, 11, 12.

If there are equal students in each grade that's roughly 137 students per grade.

Multiply 137 students x grades 9, 10, 11, 12 = 548

Please tell me how this is not a benefit or advantage to PC's football team.

I'll wait. 

If it was that Simple I wouldnt be going bac and forth with you plus I've already explained this. Middle #s double the high schools. The're t-w-i-c-e as many middle school kids as high school. How many times do I have have to say this?? Matter fact this is my last time