3a Rankings Week 5

FBfan26

5 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Wooossaaa Swarm. I can feel the anger and that's not good for your health. I guess Metro Nashville should all play in 6a. Sucks with you stay in a area big as ours with 32 High schools.

No anger buddy. Just telling it like it is. If you have a 6a enrollment to pick from you should play in 6a. If you have a 3a enrollment you should play in 3a. And so on. Isn't that the point of having classiffications based on enrollment numbers? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

We played in 4a and the 3a folks said we was scared of 3a teamsand alcoa. We move down and soon as playoffs hits yall act like cooping just started like it hasn't been going on for YEARS. I Metro Nashville should all play in 6a. I guess it sucks when you stay in a area big as ours with 32 High schools. Best of luck lol

You should play where your enrollment numbers put you. Period. Do you not see it as an advantage to have another 700+ students? Co-oping is wonderful. It's great that kids have a vehicle to compete.  My question is why arent those enrollment numbers calculated into the equation?

Edited by Swarm

17 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There is another school in metro besides PC cooping with a 900+ school for football???

Like we posted before and was explained MLK #s are Middle school and High school TOGETHER since they share the same hallways. The middle school numbers are doubles the High school. Go check it out yourself and to answer your question YES.

Edited by FBfan26

28 minutes ago, Swarm said:

You should play where your enrollment numbers put you. Period. Do you not see it as an advantage to have another 700+ students? Co-oping is wonderful. It's great that kids have a vehicle to compete.  My question is why arent those enrollment numbers calculated into the equation?

That's something t$$aa has came out and explained and you can go back and look at it yourself. If you dont understand what hes saying then I dont know what to tell you. Like someone commented and said before yall wasnt complaining when we only won 3 games with the same coop in place. Yall complaining and making a post about Alcoa should play in 6a because they beat maryville..Nothing the Tssaa can do will be right so suck it up.

14 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

There is another school in metro besides PC cooping with a 900+ school for football???

East Nashville Magnet 750 enrollment+329 from LEAD Academy. 

Pearl Cohn 643 enrollment+961 from MLK. 

I think FBfan is referring to Stratford because they played us close last year but they dont co op for football. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FBfan26 said:

Still salty smh I hope yall keep that same energy with that other metro coop school yall almost lost to in the playoffs.

Almost?  Well I almost won the lottery last weekend but I only needed 3 more numbers.  Do you know what "almost" means at the end of the day?  It's a way of making one's self feel a sense of accomplishment despite the fact that they still weren't able to get the job done.  

Pearl-Cohn "almost" went to the Blue Cross Bowl the last two years but they came up short in the semifinals.

7 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

That's something t$$aa has came out and explained and you can go back and look at it yourself. If you dont understand what hes saying then I dont know what to tell you. Like someone commented and said before yall wasnt complaining when we only won 3 games with the same coop in place. Yall complaining and making a post about Alcoa should play in 6a because they beat maryville..Nothing the Tssaa can do will be right so suck it up.

Dont put words in my mouth. I've never said anything about Alcoa needing to move up. They play where their enrollment puts them. 

3 minutes ago, howdoitknow said:

Almost?  Well I almost won the lottery last weekend but I only needed 3 more numbers.  Do you know what "almost" means at the end of the day?  It's a way of making one's self feel a sense of accomplishment despite the fact that they still weren't able to get the job done.  

Pearl-Cohn "almost" went to the Blue Cross Bowl the last two years but they came up short in the semifinals.

Where did you come in at? You co signing to?