MR. FOOTBALL

ZEBRA35

3 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Willis probably best receiver in 1A , Ramsey best kicker in 1A, Hanley best athlete in 1A, Plemmons probably best lineman in 1A. Obviously an opinion but i have yet to see anyone better than these guys from any team we have played.  

You can add Wingo and petty from whitwell and Raulston from SP and that’s it from the east imo 

1 hour ago, GBKEES said:

The original post did ask about best kicker, back and lineman.....

Hanley has had the best year for us as far as a back,Very hard for a reciever to get it.Although i do agree Willis is one of if not yhe best reciever in 1 or 2A.Ramsey will be nominated as a kicker because he is outstanding how many other 1A schools are kicking 43 yard field goals and have as many points scored as him.Lineman is hard to pull off when your not 6'2 or bigger and i havent seen many lineman play this year.Although it wouldnt surprise me to see Bailey nominated because he is 6'6.So it wouldnt surpise me to see two if not 3 from GB at least nominated.

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Hanley has had the best year for us as far as a back,Very hard for a reciever to get it.Although i do agree Willis is one of if not yhe best reciever in 1 or 2A.Ramsey will be nominated as a kicker because he is outstanding how many other 1A schools are kicking 43 yard field goals and have as many points scored as him.Lineman is hard to pull off when your not 6'2 or bigger and i havent seen many lineman play this year.Although it wouldnt surprise me to see Bailey nominated because he is 6'6.So it wouldnt surpise me to see two if not 3 from GB at least nominated.

Cole Edwards from Huntingdon has a 43 yarder under his belt and is one of the top in points in the country. 

Edited by Waker