Upset minded WB comes to 825 for Homecoming 2018

rebelwoman87

1 hour ago, Shadroach said:

Grey, 

Your flag is STILL upside down. Your attention to detail is in question sir. Has the little lady of Grey Manor finished knitting your sweater out of the hairs you've collected while cleaning the urinals at MHS yet? Remember, if the sweater is to short to cover your Colt .45 gut and you decide to sell it at your weekly garage sale at your Section 8 house MHS will probably have to 1099 you on the income as a Restricted Benefit Income and could effect the amount on your monthly EBT card.

I keep all that under an assumed name they will never find out. 

Is this one upside down? 

IMG_20171004_114016.jpg

9 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I'll tell you what's pitiful, people going on a chat board questioning why a kid decided to go play for a more competitive school rather than play for someone that would take a vacation right in the middle of the season. Much as I pull for these kids to win it's like watching someone entering a hospital for a small cut and ending up on life support before it's all over. I hate it for the kids and the fans that deserve so much more.

Probably the same ones when i asked why one of the WB boys transferred in last year and played meaningful minutes on a 13-1 State Championship team.The answer was he wasnt good enough to play for WB a 1-9 team.Things that make you go Hmmm.SMH!!All the kid wanted to do was play ball.