PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Has Trenton received close to 6 inches of rain in the past week like a lot of areas in West TN have? That could make for a very saturated field tomorrow night. Could that play into GC’s favor? Good news is, it looks like we will have tremendous weather for tomorrow night’s game. 

Yep we have!!!I dont believe it does about the favor either team issue!Trenton has a big bruising 215 lb back in Mr Dickson as well as a big althletic line,we will have a great with no excuses!!!!

Edited by peabodypride

12 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

Has Trenton received close to 6 inches of rain in the past week like a lot of areas in West TN have? That could make for a very saturated field tomorrow night. Could that play into GC’s favor? Good news is, it looks like we will have tremendous weather for tomorrow night’s game. 

They practiced at Huntingdon yesterday because of all the rain! 

10 minutes ago, peabodypride said:

Yep we have!!!I dont believe it does about the favor either team issue!Trenton has a big bruising 215 lb back in Mr Dickson as well as a big althletic line,we will have a great with no excuses!!!!

Maybe having the sun out tomorrow may dry some things up a little but who knows. Interesting game nonetheless 

Just now, peabodypride said:

Haha,so my RedBird friend,you have seen the mighty Pioneers first hand,what says you about them!? 

Good team, much improved from last year! Not enough to beat Peabody though! Not dissing GC but I don’t think it stays close for very long unless you guys just mess the bed!! Field conditions might keep it closer than it would be otherwise! 

2 hours ago, Robojoe said:

You really think that? but believe this week will be a cake walk for ya? I'm telling you tide people GC is gonna shock you this week if you ain't careful. 

Every time GC has beaten Peabody something freak happened like all the rain we have received. I was fired up at the start of the week, but yesterday when I asked a kid that gets a good amount what about the game and he replied “ just another homecoming game” kinda got me worried.