PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

31 minutes ago, FightingBlue0 said:

That kid was VERY fast. No team could stop him until Dresden did in the Quarterfinals that year. 

Tavarian Barnett 

• Jersey #: 22
  • Positions: RB
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.3
  • Vertical: 32
  • Bench: 225
  • 100 Meter Dash: 10.8
  • Squat(LBS): 415
  • Class of: 2013
https://www.hudl.com/video/3/653481/5721ac51e984d413d4dc8b41

15 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:

Tavarian Barnett 

• Jersey #: 22
  • Positions: RB
  • 40 Yard Dash: 4.3
  • Vertical: 32
  • Bench: 225
  • 100 Meter Dash: 10.8
  • Squat(LBS): 415
  • Class of: 2013

I’m glad you posted that everytime I’ve talked about the kids we have now and in the past being fast no one seems to believe it 

4 hours ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Wow lol.  You guys want GC fans to come on here and talk about the game but as soon as anyone says anything you shoot it down cause Peabody is way bigger and way faster than anything GC has lol.  Not a single GC fan has said they will win.  But this is not the same GC.  They finally have some kids playing that haven’t played in the past and it is starting to show.   We will see if they can be competitive.   

BTW.  I’m not sure you realize just how fast 4.6 is. If Peabody has 4-5 players on defense running a 4.6 then they are truly one of the most talented 2A football teams ever.    And I would love to know who from Peabody rab a 4.3.   That is elite speed.  

West Tn,we pick play and prod about things on here!!!!Now if you wanna be frank,you should go back and apologize for stating your better tha the Cardinals and everying else!Thats sarcasm of course!!!!Now to the meat and taters of this here post ,this isnt a safe space,I will get some things together and bake some Pioneer shaped cookies and bring my thunder blanket for yall friday night!! Some people that have the most hardcore back and forth on The T have become the best of friends,or have learned to tolerate each other BigSwo 2.0,Vandy,BigEdMo,BPM and Intense formermly the TCA version of such, heres lookin at yall !!!!!! Now if your gonna cry after we Donkey Stomp your beloved Pioneers let me know,I will collect your tears for my potions and spells I plan on using against Waverly in the playoffs after they donkey stomp CA!!!! OR you can hang out and play with the Barney squad" they are known for some good times and laughs,you know who you are ya purple wearin pansies" Anyone else wanna lil slander thrown your way mwahahahah! Man its all in fun,we are very excited to host yall,hope you bring a great crowd,the concessions will be rocking,and as usual I have been known to be easy for a BBQ Nacho and a diet Dr Pepper!!!!!  May the best team wearing Black N Gold Win!!!RTR

Edited by peabodypride

1 hour ago, FightingBlue0 said:

That kid was VERY fast. No team could stop him until Dresden did in the Quarterfinals that year. 

Yep one dast kids a champio ship does not make!!!! Its funny looking at Dicksons numbers and a few others that are down !we are averaging more point,pulling starters ealier than years past amd peopme wonder why we say be afraid! We dont have anyone that will get Mr Football notice or anything like that,I love that,shows the depth in these positions!!! For all of our scoring ability its not what is most  impresive,for me its the swarmi g hard hitting defense!! I will say this if you want to see how to get highschoolees to buy in and play foe each other go to FB ,peabody golden tide football and watch thedresden game video!  And Appreciate the misfits!!!RTR

I'm glad you said all that pride. So I know you won't be butt hurt when I ask the question; have y'all played anyone this year with a winning record? I'm a milan fan so I know who the best team you played was and I know how their record is. I was just wondering if any of your opponents had over a .500 record. 

8 minutes ago, Robojoe said:

I'm glad you said all that pride. So I know you won't be butt hurt when I ask the question; have y'all played anyone this year with a winning record? I'm a milan fan so I know who the best team you played was and I know how their record is. I was just wondering if any of your opponents had over a .500 record. 

Not a single one,but you know that before you asked,which is why you asked l!!!!!! We cant help who we played and in a normal year UC purple Pups amd Dresden are stud programs!!!! Absolutely havent been tested except by Milan and that game we sputtered with Coop just getting back,we will not have a test agian this week,sorry to say! We will have to wait till late in the playoffs to forge in the fire a bit so to speak!!!! Ido think Milan is much better than the record,you guys will make the playoffs and I think can make noise! People dont get what Milan is going thru ,changing the way you play ball is hard! RTR

Edited by peabodypride

1 hour ago, peabodypride said:

West Tn,we pick play and prod about things on here!!!!Now if you wanna be frank,you should go back and apologize for stating your better tha the Cardinals and everying else!Thats sarcasm of course!!!!Now to the meat and taters of this here post ,this isnt a safe space,I will get some things together and bake some Pioneer shaped cookies and bring my thunder blanket for yall friday night!! Some people that have the most hardcore back and forth on The T have become the best of friends,or have learned to tolerate each other BigSwo 2.0,Vandy,BigEdMo,BPM and Intense formermly the TCA version of such, heres lookin at yall !!!!!! Now if your gonna cry after we Donkey Stomp your beloved Pioneers let me know,I will collect your tears for my potions and spells I plan on using against Waverly in the playoffs after they donkey stomp CA!!!! OR you can hang out and play with the Barney squad" they are known for some good times and laughs,you know who you are ya purple wearin pansies" Anyone else wanna lil slander thrown your way mwahahahah! Man its all in fun,we are very excited to host yall,hope you bring a great crowd,the concessions will be rocking,and as usual I have been known to be easy for a BBQ Nacho and a diet Dr Pepper!!!!!  May the best team wearing Black N Gold Win!!!RTR

There it is again Pride with that crystal ball with the match up with Waverly. You know it wasn’t to long ago that Adamsville was 10-0 and looked forward to a match in the semi finals. We know what happened then. Scotts Hill is what happened. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, peabodypride said:

Whoa whoa you don’t want to jinx us. We have to win one at a time 

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

There it is again Pride with that crystal ball with the match up with Waverly. You know it wasn’t to long ago that Adamsville was 10-0 and looked forward to a match in the semi finals. We know what happened then. Scotts Hill is what happened. 

You hush!!!mwahahahaha we aint friends no more,you talkimg bout food aint brought me none!!!How am I gonna keep my girlish figure without food!? You know me,well the real me,not looking past GC,just trying to hop this thread up and rattle a few cages,you know the fun stuff!!!!! And I like that crystal ball refrence,I did shine my dome this morning!!!

Edited by peabodypride