PHS vs GC (Homecoming)

Goldenpride

37 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

How did that end up ? I was watching clips and noticed you guys playing them 

Both teams moved the ball pretty well. GC had quite a bit of trouble with the Waverly passing game.   GC moved the ball pretty good and turned it over a few times deep in waverly territory.   Don’t know for sure but think waverly scored 6 or 7 times to GC 3 times. 

2 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Both teams moved the ball pretty well. GC had quite a bit of trouble with the Waverly passing game.   GC moved the ball pretty good and turned it over a few times deep in waverly territory.   Don’t know for sure but think waverly scored 6 or 7 times to GC 3 times. 

Does gc run more or pass or are they balanced ? 

55 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I figured that. You guys would be the only good team I know of they have played. What’s your thoughts break them down for me. The stuff I’ve seen was them running the qb over and over again. What about size ? 

Wt Media
1 Colin Warren WR, CB Sr. 5-4 140  
3 Camron Mcmackin WR, CB Sr. 5-10 140  
5 Caden Wylie CB, WR Sr. 5-5 145  
7 Payton Lamberson QB, FS Sr. 5-11 158  
10 Donte Holder WR, FS Sr.      
11 Matthew Watson   Jr.      
11 Garrett Hankins WR, CB Sr.      
20 Austin Atkins RB, FS Sr. 5-8 178  
21 Noah Stafford MLB Sr.      
23 Ozzy Rico RB, OLB Sr. 5-8 170  
26 Jake Patterson OLB, MLB Jr. 5-10 183  
50 Guy Moffatt G, DE Sr. 6-0 175  
  Brian White          
  Daniel Irvine          
  Derek Record   Sr.      
  Ethan Ward          
  Jackson Pugh C Jr.      
  Kyle Robison DE        
  Ryland Mcfadden WR Jr.      
  Tamaz Taylor WR, CB Jr. 5-5    
  Trey Baker MLB, G, DT        

If you have any corrections for the Gibson County Football roster please submit it here.

13 minutes ago, BlackGoldTsunami said:
  Wt Media
1 Colin Warren WR, CB Sr. 5-4 140  
3 Camron Mcmackin WR, CB Sr. 5-10 140  
5 Caden Wylie CB, WR Sr. 5-5 145  
7 Payton Lamberson QB, FS Sr. 5-11 158  
10 Donte Holder WR, FS Sr.      
11 Matthew Watson   Jr.      
11 Garrett Hankins WR, CB Sr.      
20 Austin Atkins RB, FS Sr. 5-8 178  
21 Noah Stafford MLB Sr.      
23 Ozzy Rico RB, OLB Sr. 5-8 170  
26 Jake Patterson OLB, MLB Jr. 5-10 183  
50 Guy Moffatt G, DE Sr. 6-0 175  
  Brian White          
  Daniel Irvine          
  Derek Record   Sr.      
  Ethan Ward          
  Jackson Pugh C Jr.      
  Kyle Robison DE        
  Ryland Mcfadden WR Jr.      
  Tamaz Taylor WR, CB Jr. 5-5    
  Trey Baker MLB, G, DT        

If you have any corrections for the Gibson County Football roster please submit it here.

I don’t think that’s all of them. One of the guys said most werent starting both ways and it doesn’t show weight of linemen. 

To answer a few questions (and I’m not a GC fan) GC was down 14-0 to LC and never quit! Those kids give 100% every single play! Run first but a decent lil passing game to compliment! Backs run hard but no breakaway speed...a couple kids that can catch the ball.  Decent size on the line, just don’t know how well they can control Peabody! Defense is their strongpoint and they will hit you in the mouth! Very impressed with this team however Peabody has way too many weapons! But it’s a lil closer than some think...mostly because of the history of their football! I’m still picking them as the 3 seed with an outside shot at the 2! Peabody by 14

Edited by shockernation

5 minutes ago, shockernation said:

To answer a few questions (and I’m not a GC fan) GC was down 14-0 to LC and never quit! Those kids give 100% every single play! Run first but a decent lil passing game to compliment! Backs run hard but no breakaway speed...a couple kids that can catch the ball.  Decent size on the line, just don’t know how well they can control Peabody! Defense is their strongpoint and they will hit you in the mouth! Very impressed with this team however Peabody has way too many weapons! But it’s a lil closer than some think...mostly because of the history of their football! I’m still picking them as the 3 seed with an outside shot at the 2! Peabody by 14

How does this look for hit you in the mouth. This is offense #4 Dickson against Dresden.

https://www.jacksonsun.com/videos/sports/2018/09/24/jarel-dickson-runs-over-defender-long-run/1412620002/

18 minutes ago, PHSRollTide said:

How does this look for hit you in the mouth. This is offense #4 Dickson against Dresden.

https://www.jacksonsun.com/videos/sports/2018/09/24/jarel-dickson-runs-over-defender-long-run/1412620002/

If ya gonna put a link up at least make sure it’s free! Poor people got poor ways

Edited by shockernation

24 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Funny,but you get it for sure,this is a rivalry game,they have played us close in past,last year yep it was 35/0 peabody,but at same time we are putting 50 on folks!!!I hope I am wrong and we blow the doors of the Pioneers WAGON,HAHA!  RTR

Just now, peabodypride said:

Funny,but you get it for sure,this is a rivalry game,they have played us close in past,last year yep it was 35/0 peabody,but at same time we are putting 50 on folks!!!I hope I am wrong and we blow the doors of the Pioneers WAGON,HAHA!  RTR

It very well can happen? When y’all get up keep your foot on the accelerator 

44 minutes ago, shockernation said:

That’s a big jump from no playoff to second.  Man oh man.