Greeneville vs Elizabethton

BVDevil

4 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

im a little upset at you guys....no ones coming up with any ways or suggestions for me to delay this game a quarter or so....i like blazers skunk idea, but knowing these two coaches, they would probably try to use the skunk to thier advantage, so as not to waste its presence.

I’m just hoping Ballard changes the signals this year from the side lines. Betsy memorized them and 2nd half we changed them up. 

8 minutes ago, BVDevil said:

im a little upset at you guys....no ones coming up with any ways or suggestions for me to delay this game a quarter or so....i like blazers skunk idea, but knowing these two coaches, they would probably try to use the skunk to thier advantage, so as not to waste its presence.

The skunk idea would certainly work for a few minutes, but after that it is time to kick it into high gear .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSpfyIaS6wE

2 hours ago, DevilMan03 said:

I’m just hoping Ballard changes the signals this year from the side lines. Betsy memorized them and 2nd half we changed them up. 

So is this a excuse why Greenville and Elizabethton was tied at halftime 3 to 3? Come on man  your coaches are not that stupid to let other teams learn their play calls....lol Be a man and give credit to Elizabethton when credit is due.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Domin18 said:

Honest question, should AC fans look over some of BVD's comments? I for one dont want to make fun of someone with special needs.. 

Your a POS!!!  Not ones has anyone tried to compare someone with being special needs in any smack talk that has went back and forth between AC and Greeneville Fans.  Very Low Blow and hope to never meet you in public with someone who has a special needs person in their family.

7 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Your a POS!!!  Not ones has anyone tried to compare someone with being special needs in any smack talk that has went back and forth between AC and Greeneville Fans.  Very Low Blow and hope to never meet you in public with someone who has a special needs person in their family.

Back at you Wipes!!! It was a question not trash talk. I took it off....