Smith co @ Sequatchie Co

SCPRIDE30

1 hour ago, JacketNationFan1 said:

Lol I was trying to be funny, but we shall see. Would be nice to get the owls back on the schedule next year, don't think Lebanon will renew. So we will need someone. 

It was fun back during the Maynard years, but I am afraid it would only be fun for the Jacket Nation now. It really does make since to play this game for both communities, even if it will probably be one sided most of the time now. Lets do it.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, GBO1 said:

It was fun back during the Maynard years, but I am afraid it would only be fun for the Jacket Nation now. It really does make since to play this game for both communities, even if it will probably be one sided most of the time now. Lets do it.

Not as long as Clint Satterfield is associated with TC.    Just my opinion.   And I guarantee if Jimmy Maynord was still around, it wouldn't happen.

13 minutes ago, bolddust281 said:

If any of y’all are coming out a little early tonight, could someone bring me dinner? My cousin Darryl dropped me off early in case any loud mouth daddies wanted some before kickoff.

this game kinda reminds me of my 2nd  ex wife Crystal ; not much to see, but still dangerous.

Squatch 42

untrustworthy Crystal  6

Please do not compare us to your ex wife. You guys may win but 42 to 6 is a stretch even on the real SC's down years.