Dresden @ South Fulton

HevyReturns

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I hate to hear what all is going on over there. One of my good buddies from college has a cousin on that team, and I occasionally see him. I knew Saturday night when we went out and ate and he was telling me all the stuff that goes on during and after practice that this man is not right for the job... he has taken the love of football out of the young man, and for any hs coach especially football to do that is pretty sad. 

Yes to all of this. Well said, Goldenpride.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, shockernation said:

Yates was the one man show and if doesn’t get hurt this conversation doesn’t exist! Sorry but that’s the truth if Yates is healthy y’all are 5-1 and looking to the playoffs! FACT

If “ifs” counted, we’d all be undefeated. One player hid the incompetencies of the coach, according to your unproven theory. That doesn’t change the topic at hand. We just lost to a team that was 0-5 against cupcakes. We could care less about that hypothetical argument. We had the talent to win this game. We gave up 500 rushing yards to GREENFIELD. Please stop. The verdict is out. On top of all this, the players hate playing for him, and he’s lost the locker room. What more is there to say? 

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Envoy said:

If “ifs” counted, we’d all be undefeated. One player hid the incompetencies of the coach, according to your unproven theory. That doesn’t change the topic at hand. We just lost to a team that was 0-5 against cupcakes. We could care less about that hypothetical argument. We had the talent to win this game. We gave up 500 rushing yards to GREENFIELD. Please stop. The verdict is out. On top of all this, the players hate playing for him, and he’s lost the locker room. What more is there to say? 

You’re on fire tonight my man 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, shockernation said:

Yates was the one man show and if doesn’t get hurt this conversation doesn’t exist! Sorry but that’s the truth if Yates is healthy y’all are 5-1 and looking to the playoffs! FACT

Wrong. Besides. They gave him the ball 25+ times a game. The kid is 165lbs soaking wet. Not a good combination

6 hours ago, WarEagleCartman said:

Lol the ville. Nope I didn't need to be there. LC fans were very descriptive after their loss. Lmao even naming the D coordinator by name saying things need to change. 

I think I rememember reading about losing last years d coordinator.I know who talked about that.Wasnt me.But dont remember calling LC d coordinator by name.Not sayind someone didnt.I dont remember seeing it.Im really not sure who he is.But Tubbs is back.I see a freshman speedster out there.Looks like the corner and end play as far as letting teams get outside has improved

On 9/28/2018 at 9:59 PM, HevyReturns said:

The growing grassroots opinion is... time for another coach. The sooner the better. I have held off long enough, and tried being upbeat & positive & supportive no matter what. But to close your eyes & deny the blatantly obvious of what needs to be done, that is just crazy. It's hard & tough when all the evidence & tests are in, and the doctors say, Sorry, you have cancer. You must have this surgery now... and this is the clear need I think... and many others to. It is what it is.. and my hope & prayer is that all the "decision makers" at Dresden will think of our future, and the big picture. It's crushing and ripping at my heart to say all this, but the truth is the truth. And there is a petition I understand out there to get this process started. Better days can be ahead for Dresden, and will be IF, & ONLY IF the higher ups do what clearly needs done. If they don't, it is no telling how long this demise in Dresden will continue. Maybe back to being bottom feeders & everyone's easy-win homecoming game. If they step up & man up and do the right thing, I have no doubt the proper man will be found to coach our Lions back to the top. What is happening now, the only cure & remedy is a drastic, immediate, & painful surgery.   It may hurt now, but wait until you see how we heal up and recover. IF the tough decisions are made! 

Your no Paul Harvey  he gets truth and facts before the story.  Here's the rest of the story for ya  slander, defamation of character are big words and come with a pretty price.  The only cancer here sire is Your self I have sat by long enough and decided tis time do say me thinks  you are a wanna be and a dime a dozen. The rest of the story is your players are injured young players are playing as hard as they can.  Unless you have positive encouragement no on want a to hear more lies.  No matter what YOU will not be a candidate for any coaching openings.