Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

1 hour ago, BCB~MVP said:

Start a Social Media Campaign if it hasnt been done already.

Also is there a limit to the number of time you can vote? I think i was just able to vote again. :huh:

If you vote than clear your browser you can vote as many times as you want if you clear your browser 

21 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

What if TC had not fumbled and beaten Watertown 21-7... I wonder what that computer would have said.. that’s why computers don’t play games lol

I agree. I just like numbers and computers. We will see how close Sonny Moore is for this game. I doubt that it will be a 1-point game. I think the winner could win by 7-14 points. 

7 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

Played on 97 team... I am at almost every game unless my kids have something going on. Born and raised here! Maybe we can meet up Friday night bout 6:30 at Jackets nest? Should be a good one!!

The 02 in your handle threw me off. I doubt i can make it there that early although would love to be there at 5 haha. If you've been here that long, then I'm sure we know each other. :ph34r:

Sadly, I had a family member who passed last night.   I've been ask to serve as a pallbearer for the funeral on Friday therefore we won't be able to make the game.   

I hate that we will miss it, but I'm  sure everyone understands that family comes first. 

Lee and I will broadcast our show Thursday night at 7:00 PM instead.   I'm contacting the coaches tonight to see if they can accomodate the change in date and time.    I hope both teams have an injury free game Friday.   Really wish we could be there, but I'm thinking we'll get another opportunity to see both of these teams in the post season if not before.  

Good luck and tune in Thursday night if you can.   We'll definitely be having alot of conversation about this game and interviews with both head Coaches.  You can click my Signature on the post to get to our website to see the show.   

7 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Sadly, I had a family member who passed last night.   I've been ask to serve as a pallbearer for the funeral on Friday therefore we won't be able to make the game.   

I hate that we will miss it, but I'm  sure everyone understands that family comes first. 

Lee and I will broadcast our show Thursday night at 7:00 PM instead.   I'm contacting the coaches tonight to see if they can accomodate the change in date and time.    I hope both teams have an injury free game Friday.   Really wish we could be there, but I'm thinking we'll get another opportunity to see both of these teams in the post season if not before.  

Good luck and tune in Thursday night if you can.   We'll definitely be having alot of conversation about this game and interviews with both head Coaches.  You can click my Signature on the post to get to our website to see the show.   

Yes Mike family comes first, I will be tuned in Thursday night, and prayers and best wishes to you and your family buddy 

• Upvote 1

Just now, powerp said:

Tigers by at least 21.....nobody can stop their studs  from what I hear...word around town is they have been looking forward to showcasing who they really are over the next two weeks against TC and SP. A lot still doubt them they believe.

This don't sound like the cocky "PowerP" I met....  LOL....  So how much will they beat the Pirates by?

12 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

This don't sound like the cocky "PowerP" I met....  LOL....  So how much will they beat the Pirates by?

If they are taking TC by 21, they will take us by 28-35 at home easy....

Sorry for your loss brother 

Edited by powerp
  • Upvote 1