Whitwell Tigers @ TC Jackets

TigerfootballFan

Unfortunately I missed this game but I have had the opportunity to see Whitwell play for the last several years.  I have personally played against TC many of times.  I do not know either teams coaches personally but I will say that Whitwell appears to be well coached.  The last several times I've seen them in action they lacked any serious size but were athletic.  They made very few mistakes and capitalized on their opponents  mistakes.  I always felt like they were very prepared and well coached.  TC on the other hand appears to have a ton of athletes as usual.  I've seen better teams play on the creek bank than what I see this year but as usual, TC is still a top notch team.  Personally, I picked TC to win.  I never like to blame the coaches especially if I don't have any first hand knowledge but TC should have won against Lebanon & Watertown.  From what I have heard they should have beaten Whitwell.  TC has the athletes, tradition and support of their community.  They are one of the most dominant teams in Tennessee football therefor I understand when I hear people from TC blame the coaches.  When you have produced as many winning teams as they have it's hard not to blame coaching when things go south.  

• Like 1