South Pittsburg vs North Georgia (Grider against this McDaniel man)

Roy Dillard

Dearest Mother -

I write to inform you of our overwhelming campaign demolition of The Great Grabowski and his Cougar Regiment.  The Captain invoked mercy upon them and starting firing his cannon straight into the ground without deploying anymore offensive firepower in their direction. Instead he called upon his defensive alignments who had dug strategically placed trenches and The Great Grabowski couldn't maneuver his Cougars out of such masterful placements by Captain Victory.  Our upcoming campaign is a homecoming of sorts. A celebration and a battle of which I must go AWOL.  I hope The Captain doesn't throw me in the stockade or strip me of my rank but I must turn my spyglass towards The Whitwells.   I need to somehow make it to Hartsville on the Creekbank.  I need to see the Whitwells campaign against the Trousdale Creekbankers.  Sweet Mother of mine, fear not.  For I am not going in to battle upon the Creekbank but gather vital information that may prove significant in our upcoming Apocalypse the following week.  Afterall,  Poppa has taught me how to be one with the Creekbank.-

Sergeant Southtowner

giphy.webp

Edited by Southtowner

10 hours ago, sportman said:

Maybe someone can fill me in that has a better understanding of our schedule next year. So this North Atlanta team and Lipscomb and Goodpasture should be off the schedule next year.  Anyone with any suggestions who we might pick up? Maybe Grundy and Bledsoe again?  Maybe Moore County or Cascade? 

As of now we need 6 games for 2019-2020. Weeks 1,2,4,6,8 and 10 are open.

29 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Grider only has our boys four games next year? He is being lazy.  You have got to be joking Cherokee Tom.  Im not falling for your mess. 

Roy this team has their qb listed as 6 foot 8 240 LBS. Can he play in the SEC?

14 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I'm not the schedule maker but I would love to see TC on the schedule.  I'm not enthused about playing Grundy or Bledsoe. Our region will be significantly weaker next year I think. So adding those 2 wouldn't help us any at all. I wouldn't mind seeing Signal back on there. But I'm not the Captain. 

I thought about Trousdale last night and would love to see that for two years bc both teams will be loaded. Not enthused about Bledsoe or Grundy either but it's hard for us to get games.  I just hate to drive so far, but we might have to. 

qb more like 80" and 250.......seems like a long way yo go to schedule a 0-6 team that is averagin bout 45 pts/defeet........u better b for findin decent opponents to come visit your boys down at south kimbrell

......just cant see Roy allowin this to continue

Booger just sayin :rolleyes: