Union City travels to Gibson County

Bigsw02

1 minute ago, GCPioneer said:

The word is that Union City’s starting QB is back under center...

Well here goes. I can verify that he is playing defense. As far as QB, he has played QB in the past and will play there again. If he's at the game, which he will be, he will be playing a position. I'm positive of that. Whether or not he will be playing QB depends upon if he is playing that position or not. I know that if he is there he will play a role. He might and he might not play QB but it depends on if he is or not. I believe he is going to be playing at a position. I also believe he will be in a position that he will play. That's all I can say.

6 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Well here goes. I can verify that he is playing defense. As far as QB, he has played QB in the past and will play there again. If he's at the game, which he will be, he will be playing a position. I'm positive of that. Whether or not he will be playing QB depends upon if he is playing that position or not. I know that if he is there he will play a role. He might and he might not play QB but it depends on if he is or not. I believe he is going to be playing at a position. I also believe he will be in a position that he will play. That's all I can say.

So, reading between the lines here, you’re telling us all that he will be back at QB this week...