Union City travels to Gibson County

Bigsw02

5 minutes ago, Bigsw02 said:

Hey guys. If y'all want to fight or argue about last week's game, go over to that thread and do it. This thread is about UC and GC. Just saying

Ok. Your offense is not as tough as years past. Scored first two drives against a subpar TCA team. If GC can get over the hangover from Friday y’all are done. Your defensive schemes against one player worked with a coach not adapting and kept feeding one kid. So good luck. Is that on point for your game. I am Sure you disagree but your game is pretty straight forward and not much to discuss. You will finish 3rd in the region because you beat us. You will travel to Memphis first round. Your discipline will win first round then loose in the second round. 

Edited by BigEdMo
  • Upvote 2

58 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Ok. Your offense is not as tough as years past. Scored first two drives against a subpar TCA team. If GC can get over the hangover from Friday y’all are done. Your defensive schemes against one player worked with a coach not adapting and kept feeding one kid. So good luck. Is that on point for your game. I am Sure you disagree but your game is pretty straight forward and not much to discuss. You will finish 3rd in the region because you beat us. You will travel to Memphis first round. Your discipline will win first round then loose in the second round. 

I think you got it right. We know where we stand. Thank you for keeping on topic. Good job

1 hour ago, BigEdMo said:

Talk about putting things into perspective!

My opinion may be unpopular, but I will give it any way. Which GC team will show up? Is it going to be the one that showed up in a loss to LC? What about the team that struggled against an undermaned and depleted group from The Ville? Or, will it be the team that showed out against Peabody? UC is starting to get healthy. If UC can control or dominate the T O P against GC it could likely be a UC win. If GC can stop the FB for UC it will be a long night for the purple team. No team has stopped the UC  fullback all seaon. Only one team has even slowed him down. Turnovers can hurt UC. Eliminate those and their chances of a W increase dramatically. From past history, it will be a hostile enviroment at GC with lots of on field smack talk and GC will try to intimidate UC in various ways. UC must remain disciplened against that type of tactic. I feel the game will be close. I would not be at all shocked if a Tornado ripped through GC on Friday night. I would also not be surprised if GC took the W either.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

My opinion may be unpopular, but I will give it any way. Which GC team will show up? Is it going to be the one that showed up in a loss to LC? What about the team that struggled against an undermaned and depleted group from The Ville? Or, will it be the team that showed out against Peabody? UC is starting to get healthy. If UC can control or dominate the T O P against GC it could likely be a UC win. If GC can stop the FB for UC it will be a long night for the purple team. No team has stopped the UC  fullback all seaon. Only one team has even slowed him down. Turnovers can hurt UC. Eliminate those and their chances of a W increase dramatically. From past history, it will be a hostile enviroment at GC with lots of on field smack talk and GC will try to intimidate UC in various ways. UC must remain disciplened against that type of tactic. I feel the game will be close. I would not be at all shocked if a Tornado ripped through GC on Friday night. I would also not be surprised if GC took the W either.

Lake County is a lot better than you all think. TCA will find that out in week 10. Gibson Co has a very good team and UC and the rest of region 7 will find that out. Gibson Co lost to a very good team when they lost in Tiptonville. Gibson Co will be ready and give UC all they want Friday night.

On 9/29/2018 at 3:48 PM, Bigsw02 said:

resurgent