Gallatin at HHS.....who ya got

21 hours ago, eers said:

I think a lot of this depends on which Hendersonville team shows up. I also believe Gallatin is playing much better football than when they played SC. 

I would hope so because I witnessed Lebanon beat Station Camp 42-0 last week and felt like that Station Camp team looked like a team that didn't have the players to beat anybody. And I might be wrong but I think they were scoreless against Hendersonville until they put in the backups.

14 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

I would hope so because I witnessed Lebanon beat Station Camp 42-0 last week and felt like that Station Camp team looked like a team that didn't have the players to beat anybody. And I might be wrong but I think they were scoreless against Hendersonville until they put in the backups.

They scored on a pick 6 early and a late offensive TD against the backups

7 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

They scored on a pick 6 early and a late offensive TD against the backups

That’s true, but HHS didn’t look good against them either. Some stupid mistakes by SC made the score look like it did. Now, HHS looked unbeatable against Beech. Depends on which team shows up Friday. 

Thoughts on Gallatin

Veteran Sr QB in Sloan who has started a lot of games and can beat you with his arm and his legs

2 excellent RB’s in Morris and Briggs

Speed and athletes all over the field

Gallatin is a couple of plays away from being 6-1 so I expect a hard fought close game that will go to the 4th qtr. Commandos need to start fast, cut out the penalties and play mistake free football.  Go Commandos!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, mondo44 said:

Thoughts on Gallatin

Veteran Sr QB in Sloan who has started a lot of games and can beat you with his arm and his legs

2 excellent RB’s in Morris and Briggs

Speed and athletes all over the field

Gallatin is a couple of plays away from being 6-1 so I expect a hard fought close game that will go to the 4th qtr. Commandos need to start fast, cut out the penalties and play mistake free football.  Go Commandos!

Sloan can beat you with his legs?  He is a more true pocket passer than any QB in the last 10 years.  The kid without a doubt has a big arm and has shown a ton of accuracy this year.  

Hendersonville up 35-0 with running clock in the 4th. Gallatin was hanging there in the trenches at times better up-front, but gave up the home runs.

Backbreaker after Hville went up 21-0 and kicked an onside kick after the TD, recovered and scored to go up 28-0. Think Beasley smelled blood in the water as a former player from late-90’s - early 2000’s back when Beech was a non-factor, Station Camp didn’t exist, and Gallatin was THE rival. Nice stamp to close out senior night for the first year head coach.