Farragut vs DB 2018

Ericdietz

23 minutes ago, Admiralglasgowfarragut said:

You wouldn’t really know much about winning and it would bother me too when people question the character of a team that I support. 

No dog in the fight but DB is the 2nd most winningest football team all time in the state of TN behind Maryville.....

17 minutes ago, Tribal said:

But Farragut has won an impressive 58% of its games all time and is now 5-11 against DB, so . . .  Oh he's a troll, sorry.

That may be true, however, in recent history (a.k.a after 2000 and especially after 2010) Farragut is by far the better program.   The last time D-B made it past the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs, I think Nixon was president!!!

5 minutes ago, FHS_Admiral said:

That may be true, however, in recent history (a.k.a after 2000 and especially after 2010) Farragut is by far the better program.   The last time D-B made it past the 1st or 2nd round of the playoffs, I think Nixon was president!!!

Incorrect information in the form of a joke is still incorrect information. Just thought I'd throw that one in there.

57 minutes ago, Swipes said:

No dog in the fight but DB is the 2nd most winningest football team all time in the state of TN behind Maryville.....

D-B may be the 2nd winningest football team all time  (all time wins) in the state of TN, but that is probably more due to being one of the oldest programs in the state.   They haven't won anything significant since at least the 1960's.   Most of their massive amount of wins also, are against a bunch of poor competition over the years in Upper East Tennessee, playing the likes of smaller schools like Sullivan North, Sullivan Central, Sullivan East, Elizibethton, Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Volunteer, etc, etc.   The only decent competition over the decades up there consistently has been Science Hill, and Tennessee High.

Edited by FHS_Admiral

1 hour ago, Admiralglasgowfarragut said:

You wouldn’t really know much about winning and it would bother me too when people question the character of a team that I support. 

You seem to be the only one questioning DB's character. So it doesn't bother me because you're a moron. And a moron's opinion don't count for much.

43 minutes ago, FHS_Admiral said:

In recent history (aka the past two years) these two teams are 1 & 1 against each other.

1 hour ago, FHS_Admiral said:

Well I would think less because your way off.  Since 2000 DB has made it past the 2nd round 5 times.  Semi Finals Twice in the largest Classification in TN.  Other than 2016 how may times has Farragut made it to the Semi's since 2000?

Here is another crazy stat for you.  Farragut High School has been around longer than DB.  Farragut was established in 1904 and DB was established in 1918

2 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Well I would think less because your way off.  Since 2000 DB has made it past the 2nd round 5 times.  Semi Finals Twice in the largest Classification in TN.  Other than 2016 how may times has Farragut made it to the Semi's since 2000?

Here is another crazy stat for you.  Farragut High School has been around longer than DB.  Farragut was established in 1904 and DB was established in 1918

Ouch!

3 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Whoa...... somebody rush FHS_Admiral to the burn unit!!