AP POLL CLASS 2A OCT 1 2018

Southtowner

1 minute ago, Dunc4265 said:

The AP rankings are hilarious. Gibson Co. ranked for the 1st time and they place them one spot behind the team they beat this week. LOL

Still no love for TC, Waverly or U.C. 

They seem to only be ranking 1 loss teams or better 

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Already checked on it. Its 2.5 hours away for me which isn't doable considering what time I get off work. Also would like to watch the U.C. vs Gibson game. Meigs has a bye week. Be nice to check out some possible future competition. Any of these 2 games televised anyone know?

You can always click on the Coacht scoreboard for that date and check the icons at the end of each game for any streaming possibilities. 

4 minutes ago, Dunc4265 said:

The AP rankings are hilarious. Gibson Co. ranked for the 1st time and they place them one spot behind the team they beat this week. LOL

Still no love for TC, Waverly or U.C. 

They'll make it in eventually.  For all we know these Trousdale people may be paying the AP to keep them off their poll.  :grin:

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Already checked on it. Its 2.5 hours away for me which isn't doable considering what time I get off work. Also would like to watch the U.C. vs Gibson game. Meigs has a bye week. Be nice to check out some possible future competition. Any of these 2 games televised anyone know?

Download the FunRadioTN app on your phone and you can get the TC radio broadcast. Or go online and listen at FunRadioTN.com i believe is the address.