10-1-18 Sonny Moore 2A Top 15

croz6110

10 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Hi- we are the better team, we just choked and didn't finish. The other executed in the 4th and finished us, but they arent as good. See, turnovers aren't really a part of football. Take those away, which we did, and we win. We did them, but we shouldn't count them. Even tho they happened IN the football game. We are the best. Including teams that beat us. On the field. In the 4th quarter.  

- TC fans

If you seen the game you would understand and taking a all state QB off a 2A team of course it will hurt the team and adding that same QB/CB that broke rushing records against Watertown last season and without the best player on the team TC lost by one point of course i would think TC would beat Watertown if they played again 

10 hours ago, BCB~MVP said:

Don't wrap all TC fans up in the comment. The team that made the fewest mistakes in that ball game was the better team and won. They are ranked, TC is not. Obviously they are the better team. Some of the Purple & Gold faithful just refuse to remove the glasses and see or refuse to publicly admit that they aren't the best team. 

But I will say that its hard to beat a team twice and if giving the chance to play them again, the Jackets will be better prepared. 

I don’t have purple glasses I just refuse to act like every team that TC plays will be a hard fought win like some of TC treat East Robertson, Westmoreland and Gordonsville like they where world beaters you give respect to teams that earn respect and deserve respect TC lost to Watertown because they where out coached more than the players being out played I have seen every snap TC has taken for past 5 years  Watertown was better team that Friday night if TC played Watertown 10 tines this season I believe with #8 back they would win 9 out of 10 and even with out him playing they would win 7 out of 10 and rankings aren’t worth the paper they are written on the game is played on the field not in a computer 

7 hours ago, TigerFan76 said:

Let’s just hope both teams make it to a rematch and it will be a great game for sure. I’m looking forward to Friday night on the creek bank. Hope we both can stay healthy going into the playoffs, one game at a time guys. 

But no matter what happens we will see each other next season but hopefully we will see each other in a month or so 

2 hours ago, RTD said:

If you seen the game you would understand and taking a all state QB off a 2A team of course it will hurt the team and adding that same QB/CB that broke rushing records against Watertown last season and without the best player on the team TC lost by one point of course i would think TC would beat Watertown if they played again 

Not sure you arent telling Meigs story from last year lol.

On 10/4/2018 at 6:20 AM, GBO52 said:

We have two blowouts against us... Trousdale and Watertown, from what I seen both nights I'm going to say Trousdale and Watertown will meet again in the playoffs whoever wins that game will win state. TC record doesn't tell you what kind of team they are and Watertown well that record explains exactly who they are. Two really good teams! So unless Westy still around I'm pulling for one of these teams!

i know this much .. Tyner and Meigs will have something to say in this ..I've watched all teams play and i will say nothings a given :roll:

30 minutes ago, statnerd said:

i know this much .. Tyner and Meigs will have something to say in this ..I've watched all teams play and i will say nothings a given :roll:

I'm headed to Trousdale this evening,  if nothing happens for threat assessment. ( actually out of boredom and bye week ) but since you have seen the Top East teams play. Who in your opinion has the best chance to make it to the semis of the teams you mentioned Tyner, Meigs, Watertown, and Trousdale who wins and why do they make it.

20 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm headed to Trousdale this evening,  if nothing happens for threat assessment. ( actually out of boredom and bye week ) but since you have seen the Top East teams play. Who in your opinion has the best chance to make it to the semis of the teams you mentioned Tyner, Meigs, Watertown, and Trousdale who wins and why do they make it.

Any one of those teams IMO, but I think Tyner is gonna be a problem with what they do. i see them and Trousdale playing week 2 of the playoffs this year perhaps

11 hours ago, RTD said:

I don’t have purple glasses I just refuse to act like every team that TC plays will be a hard fought win like some of TC treat East Robertson, Westmoreland and Gordonsville like they where world beaters you give respect to teams that earn respect and deserve respect TC lost to Watertown because they where out coached more than the players being out played I have seen every snap TC has taken for past 5 years  Watertown was better team that Friday night if TC played Watertown 10 tines this season I believe with #8 back they would win 9 out of 10 and even with out him playing they would win 7 out of 10 and rankings aren’t worth the paper they are written on the game is played on the field not in a computer 

Can I buy a period Pat?

54 minutes ago, statnerd said:

TC and Tyner could be headed for a 1st time ever match

That is almost a given with how their region play has turned out. I mean at best now TC is 2nd in region. So you think Tyner has the best chance of the 4?

Edited by Imthayeti