10-1-18 Sonny Moore 2A Top 15

croz6110

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Not positive on that one. You are picking up another kid, but you lost the only one that had in success running against H20. I personally think H2O should of won that game by a couple of scores.

Losing the one kid seems to actually have made the team better. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H2Oman said:

Not positive on that one. You are picking up another kid, but you lost the only one that had in success running against H20. I personally think H2O should of won that game by a couple of scores.

Santa came early this year and handed Watertown that one.  Closer to Christmas, Santa won't be so generous! 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Watertown will beat TC by 2-3 TDs if they play again- you heard it here first 

You Sir may very well be correct.... If that time comes, then we shall see. Until then, Whitwell Tigers are next on the schedule, so we will focus on them. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I am not arguing cause you won the game fair and square. But you do know TC was up 21-7 with 7 min to go in game.. yes, you claim a couple bad calls went against you, maybe your right, but on the last 4 plays of your offense on goalline to win, TC had two bad calls go against them. On 2nd down price clearly fumbled ball and TC actually ran it back 99 yards after white hate threw the bag to declare fumble, and then on 4th down price is down on one and half yard line but official gives them the score. So bad calls usually even out. Who knows what will happen if these two teams play again. It is fun to talk about but lots of season to play before that can happen. I will say Watertown is a very good football team! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, Jacketsalumn02 said:

I am not arguing cause you won the game fair and square. But you do know TC was up 21-7 with 7 min to go in game.. yes, you claim a couple bad calls went against you, maybe your right, but on the last 4 plays of your offense on goalline to win, TC had two bad calls go against them. On 2nd down price clearly fumbled ball and TC actually ran it back 99 yards after white hate threw the bag to declare fumble, and then on 4th down price is down on one and half yard line but official gives them the score. So bad calls usually even out. Who knows what will happen if these two teams play again. It is fun to talk about but lots of season to play before that can happen. I will say Watertown is a very good football team! 

I have never mentioned any bad calls.

3 hours ago, GeneralAmerigha said:

Hi- we are the better team, we just choked and didn't finish. The other executed in the 4th and finished us, but they arent as good. See, turnovers aren't really a part of football. Take those away, which we did, and we win. We did them, but we shouldn't count them. Even tho they happened IN the football game. We are the best. Including teams that beat us. On the field. In the 4th quarter.  

- TC fans

:roflolk:

11 hours ago, H2Oman said:

I don’t think losing #2 was a bad thing it hasn’t hurt because only game he played all year was Watertown and he had fumbling issues which he has had his short career on the creekbank hopefully he will be back next season and more mature