10-1-18 Sonny Moore 2A Top 15

croz6110

12 hours ago, RTD said:

I don’t have purple glasses I just refuse to act like every team that TC plays will be a hard fought win like some of TC treat East Robertson, Westmoreland and Gordonsville like they where world beaters you give respect to teams that earn respect and deserve respect TC lost to Watertown because they where out coached more than the players being out played I have seen every snap TC has taken for past 5 years  Watertown was better team that Friday night if TC played Watertown 10 tines this season I believe with #8 back they would win 9 out of 10 and even with out him playing they would win 7 out of 10 and rankings aren’t worth the paper they are written on the game is played on the field not in a computer 

The Rams will be the TEST.. 

9 minutes ago, statnerd said:

hard to call because all 4 teams look really good 

Sounds good, thanks for info. I thought you my have a favorite from watching.

5 minutes ago, statnerd said:

The Rams will be the TEST.. 

I really look forward to the playoffs. I'm not sure what region 1 has this year. Murphy Fair had Happy Valley picked to win region but it seems its Hamptons or South Greenes to lose.

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds good, thanks for info. I thought you my have a favorite from watching.

I really look forward to the playoffs. I'm not sure what region 1 has this year. Murphy Fair had Happy Valley picked to win region but it seems its Hamptons or South Greenes to lose.

No offense to Pujo and the boys, but I don't think you have to worry about Region 1.