Lake Co @ West Carrol

mrbigster

6 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

Big win for the Falcons. Moved the ball well especially out of the wildcat. West Carroll is big time slow, couldn't run outside on Lake Co. War Eagle offense lacked any imagination and didn't threaten Lake Co. Lake Co hasn't seen any speed yet. Hope they get to experience it!

And everyone says Hunt. gives up yards on defense.Big qb for LC will have to be tackled.LC didn't show some things they can do which I liked.Think only threw about maybe 3 times.LC has a tight end and a wide receiver that can make some key plays.Just didn't need them tonight.

7 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

We hope to see Huntingdon or Cornersville in the semifinals. Still alot of football to be played. Good luck to both teams the rest of the season. West Carroll is an improved football team but they have very little speed. It is very possible for West Carroll to be able to get a win in Memphis in the 2nd round. When LC defeats Greenfield next week the Falcons will be region champs. Greenfield and West Carroll will play for 2nd place with the loser finishing 3rd. IMO I think the top 3 in region 7 will get a win over region 8 in first round of the playoffs.

I wouldn’t be looking that far ahead. I don’t know about their whole team but I know greenfield has some playmakers this year

42 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

I wouldn’t be looking that far ahead. I don’t know about their whole team but I know greenfield has some playmakers this year

I agree.Need to stay focused.I think if LC plays defense like they did last night overall,they'll be ok.Just keep Greenfield from getting outside with their speedster.Need to win against Greenfield.Would give LC home field 1st 2 weeks if they win the first game.And I think they"d get to play at home the 3rd round even though bracket has them traveling.Think our number 2 team would beat their number 1 and keep LC at home if they can keep winning.But like you said,dont look ahead.