Union City hosts Adamsville

Bigsw02

I may look a fool on Friday night after this game is over, but I feel Adamsville can keep this game close for some reason. I don't think Adamsville will win, but I think their size up front and speed to the ball on defense could cause some things happen to their advantage.

I'm going to go with like a 14-7/21-7 kind of win for Union City....

1 minute ago, Goldenpride said:

Not trying to start anything bad. I’m just asking. I’ve heard some people from that way that aren’t satisfied with how it’s all going. 

No they just need to buy the contract out of their recruiter and hire McNairys recruiter.   Hahahahahaha 

I'm hearing that our boys are fired up about playing the Cardinals. After getting some things going with some continuity in the offense and the defense being shored up with players returning from injuries the boys are ready to play. Add in the revenge factor from last year's loss to Aville and I believe my Tornadoes will show up and big time. Looking forward to Friday night. Go Tornadoes

Just talked to my son who is a freshman on the team and he said they had a great walk through today.  Everybody knows what they are supposed to do and how. We are on fall break this week and the coaching staff is cooking breakfast for the team tomorrow morning at 9:00. Coach Bowling wants them to get up early and not sleep in all day. I thought that was a good idea. Yes it's mandatory to be there. So I look forward to a good game tomorrow night. GO TORNADOES