Pearl Cohn vs East Nashville

FBfan26

11 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Dang you hard on PC defense. I know we played a basketball game last night but gezzzzz.

Being 8-0 and having confidence sometimes is dangerous. East still the is #3 team in 3a and pearl cohn is the #8 team.

Bring all that energy fri! Come out that tunnel with red smoke, and mask on. We want all that Friday night.

27 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Better put your money on East BC. I was just told we're nobody's and they have the one of the best program's in TN.

lol i didnt say that buddy ..wht i said was i program like pearl ...(pride of metro) historically a good program so to speak.... but your conversation are alway about east which is 11 year old program ...lol..to me you would be look for pragrams like

Brentwood Academy 

Alcoa

maryville 

Oakland 

Greenville 

but i think that just that yall small thinking 

we do look at pearl the goal is Alcoa steady consistently in the championship pearl is the Detroit piston bad boys ..East is the upcoming bulls we gotta get past you to get to the lakers ..but the lakers is the Goal

1 hour ago, Bellicose12 said:

lol i didnt say that buddy ..wht i said was i program like pearl ...(pride of metro) historically a good program so to speak.... but your conversation are alway about east which is 11 year old program ...lol..to me you would be look for pragrams like

Brentwood Academy 

Alcoa

maryville 

Oakland 

Greenville 

but i think that just that yall small thinking 

we do look at pearl the goal is Alcoa steady consistently in the championship pearl is the Detroit piston bad boys ..East is the upcoming bulls we gotta get past you to get to the lakers ..but the lakers is the Goal

We not trying to hear that 11 year old program stuff. We hope y'all RB playing also, no excuses from East!!!

Edited by FIREBIRD80

4 hours ago, FIREBIRD80 said:

We not trying to hear that 11 year old program stuff. We hope y'all RB playing also, no excuses from East!!!

i see wht u chose to pickout....yall just better hope Xavier...and jadyen can win this game for u good luck lil Homie ...and by the way lil guy be sure to support Nashville on sat ...after you watch K. Vaugh (vandy)

be sure watch the EN kids

J. Phillips  (LSU) 7 leading tck in sec

L. McAfee (Woff) 3rd in SoCon All purpose yards

P.Smith (MTSU) 5th in American Conf. in tds

D. Cortner WCU

D. trotter WKU

I. upton MTSU

B. Thompson (TTU) True freshman starter 

thank you for support in advance...lol Team Nashville